Tangent is looking for an SEO Executive to join their team in London.
Tangent have an exciting opportunity for an SEO Executive to join our team. We are happy to accept remote applicants however travel to either the London or Newcastle office will be required from time to time.
About the role:
The SEO Executive will support the Head of Digital Growth to manage campaigns for clients across a range of digital channels, with the role particularly focusing on the development and activation of SEO strategies. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in SEO and a desire to expand their skillset to include the full digital landscape over time as they progress.
From an SEO perspective, the successful candidate will have a good understanding of on-page, off-page and technical ranking factors, and a working knowledge of how to implement optimisations in popular, main-stream content management systems. A functional understanding of what tools are involved in an effective SEO strategy and when they should be used is a must. A working knowledge of technical ranking factors and how they can be improved is a significant bonus, but in-depth training and upskilling across all areas of SEO will be provided on the job.
You will have the flexibility and resilience to react to changing circumstances and work well under pressure. You’ll be self-motivated and will immerse yourself in the company culture.
• Working with the Head of Digital Growth and wider agency teams to plan and execute strategies across SEM for our clients
• Active day to day management of SEO, with strategic support from the Head of Digital Growth
• The ability to interpret and action an SEO roadmap, with a particular focus on on-page and content optimisations
• Active management of Google Properties, including Google Analytics, Search Console and to a lesser extent, Google Ads as needed
• Interpreting website and channel analytics and providing clear actions and insights to clients to provide them with value
• Supporting the Head of Digital Growth on strategies for prospective clients and new business, with opportunity for hands-on involvement in the pitch process
• Coordinating with other agency teams to ensure that growth is incorporated into the thinking of other agency work, such as design and product build projects
• Account management and reporting of successes to clients and internal stakeholders
We’re looking for someone who:
• First and foremost- is enthusiastic, has a can-do attitude and is keen to get stuck in
• Can effectively manage their time, multitask and prioritise
• Is willing to learn on the job and try new things
• Is confident and able to manage client-side relationships without instruction
• Has at least 1-2 years’ experience in an agency-side digital marketing role
What we give in return:
People are our biggest asset and we work hard to make sure Tangent is not only a fun place to work but also provides a platform for you to grow.
• Mentorship. You will be working as part of a talented and experienced team. Our passion and desire to do great work is infectious
• Training. Learning new skills, attending events. We provide the time and budget to help you grow
• Flexibility. We understand life is about balance and we provide flexibility and support to help you achieve your life goals
• Social life. Yoga, Friday lunches and monthly social events. We have so much going on at Tangent; all designed to help you form friendships with your colleagues
• Benefits. We reward our people generously for their hard work. This includes 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, flexible start and finish times and the ability to work from home from time to time
At Tangent our aim is to create a working environment where every single member of the team has the opportunity to be themselves. We are an equal opportunities employer and will welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion, sex and sexual orientation.
How to apply:
Please drop us your CV over email or contact us if you want to chat about this role.
Job Application Link: https://www.tangent.co.uk/careers/seo-executive