Impression is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and hardworking SEO Executive to join their team in Nottingham.
Impression is committed to its diversity and inclusion. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of their gender, race, colour, disability or other characteristics of their identity.
Are you at an early stage of your career in digital, with a good grounding in the basics of SEO? We’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and hardworking SEO Executive to join our fast-growing team from our Nottingham office.
This is an excellent opportunity to carve out a name for yourself at an award-winning digital marketing agency while working with like-minded and experienced search engine specialists. The SEO Executive role sits within the SEO department and supports strategists and specialists across a portfolio of our client accounts, helping to deliver SEO strategy to an exceptionally high standard.
We take professional development very seriously. Not only will you have the opportunity to work alongside our friendly team of award-winning search marketers, you’ll also be provided with a tailored SEO training programme to ensure your applied skills are as best they can be, whether that’s in technical SEO, content creation or link acquisition.
More about Impression:
Impression is a multi award-winning digital marketing agency with bases in Nottingham and London. We work with businesses across the UK and beyond to grow their digital profile and generate new leads and sales for their businesses. Our current client base includes well-known brands and growing businesses in a range of sectors including environment, energy, manufacturing, fashion, homes & interiors, finance, professional services and many more.
You’ll be working across a portfolio of client accounts and will therefore need to have high standards of timekeeping. The role will often require you to be client facing or work closely with multiple internal stakeholders so you’ll need great communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Competitive salary, circa £21-£26k DOE
• Company pension
• Regular internal “lunch and learn” sessions
• Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
• Generous holiday allowance
• Ability to work on a variety of client accounts
• Top Apple equipment
• Flexible working hours
• Free tastecard, mobile phone insurance and discounted cinema tickets & gym membership
• Full ongoing training is provided
• Demonstrable experience in an SEO-focused role with a minimum of 12-months Experience
• A passion and enthusiasm towards digital marketing and progressing in SEO as a serious career (we’re not looking for placeholders!)
• Experience in contributing to varied SEO strategies which includes activities rooted in content creation, technical SEO and link building
• Skills in copywriting for businesses, following brand guidelines and their tone of voice
• Google Analytics certified, or an applied understanding of the software
• Excellent attention to detail with a drive to deliver exceptional quality work
• A self-starter with an outgoing and resilient nature
Job Application Link: https://apply.workable.com/impression/j/D74848FF39/