The SEO Works is looking for an SEO Executive/Manager to join their team in Sheffield.
Position: SEO Executive/Manager
Posted: 24 September 2021
Are you looking to develop your career in digital marketing with a company who is at the forefront of the industry, has strong values, and develops its staff?
The SEO Works are an award-winning provider of digital marketing and websites, and one of the biggest and brightest bunch of digital natives in the North. We’re the top rated agency in Sheffield in the Prolific North Top 50 Digital Agencies.
It’s our mission to help get our clients more customers online, and we have been doing so for over a decade! SEO is in our DNA and we’ve built a large and experienced team who deliver award winning campaigns year on year.
About The Role:
The SEO Specialist will handle SEO campaigns for clients across different sectors. You’ll be responsible for delivering SEO (search engine optimisation) campaigns, communicating and reporting to clients on campaign progress.
This position requires an energetic, adaptable person who is, “hands on” and enthusiastic about SEO, Website Management and Digital Marketing in general.
This position would suit either a candidate with suitable experience or an all-round marketing person with some knowledge of SEO.
Roles and Areas of Responsibility:
You’ll take part in benchmarking sites through keyword research, website and competitive audits, creating an effective strategy to help the client grow organically, and using Google best practice methods to effectively manage SEO campaigns.
The SEO Executive / Manager may create relevant, quality content for the client, manage meta data, manage and update existing pages, undertake outreach and undertake ethical link building. They will measure the progress and success of campaigns and develop a trusting relationship with the client, reporting monthly on progress.
Desirable Skills Include:
• Excellent attention to detail
• Resourceful, well organized, highly dependable, efficient and detail oriented
• Excellent copy writing skills
• Ability to multi-task and open to changing direction
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to summarise data concisely
• Ability to build strong working client relationships
• Genuine passion for SEO and digital marketing
• Experience with digital marketing of a website
• Agency experience desirable
• Experience with website content management & Google analytics
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary dependent on experience;
• 22 days holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 25 on length of service;
• One “duvet day” per year;
• One “charity day” per year;
• Opportunity to work for a growing, well respected market leader;
• Annual development plan and opportunity for progression;
• Quarterly social outings;
• City centre location;
• Discounts across hundreds of tech and lifestyle retailers;
• Flexible working;
• The option to work from home up to 2 days a week;
• Bike to work scheme;
• Child care vouchers;
• Friendly and informal positive team environment
We offer a relaxed working environment where everybody should feel able to contribute, take ownership and share ideas. Underpinned by this are our core values. Think of them as guiding principles to the way we act, think and do. These are: Drive, Adaptability, Passion, Integrity and Loyalty. If you share some of the same values we’d love to hear from you!
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/seoworksuk/jobs/