Impression is currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic SEO Account Executive to join their office in Nottingham.
Location: Nottingham / UK
Position: SEO Executive
Impression is a multi-award winning digital marketing agency based in Nottingham, and we’re currently looking for an experienced, well-rounded and enthusiastic SEO Account Executive to join our fast-growing team.
The role involves supporting our SEO strategists and helping to improve organic visibility across a range of our key client accounts.
We take professional development very seriously. Not only will you have the opportunity to work alongside our friendly team of award-winning search marketers, you’ll also be provided with a tailored SEO training programme to ensure your applied skills are as best they can be, whether that’s in technical SEO, content creation or link acquisition.
• A passion and enthusiasm towards digital marketing and progressing in SEO as a serious career (we’re not looking for placeholders!)
• Experience in contributing on- and off-page SEO strategies
• Skills in researching and reporting keyword trends, competitor activity and audience behaviours
• Skills in copywriting for businesses, following brand guidelines and their tone of voice
• An excellent understanding of on-page optimisation and best practice
• Proven experience in link building, backlink analysis and outreach
• Familiarity with technical SEO and what’s typically included in a technical review
• Familiarity with industry standard SEO tools
• An understanding of what modern SEO looks like and how this has changed over the years
• Skills in timekeeping are a must – you’ll be working to strict deadlines while committing to various client meetings in any given month
• Great communication skills, both written and verbal as the role will often require you to be client facing
• Excellent attention to detail with a drive to deliver exceptional quality work
• A self-starter with an outgoing nature
• Google Analytics certified, or an applied understanding of the software
• Degree to 2:1 level or above, or equivalent
• Ideally 2 years of relevant digital marketing experience, agency or in-house
• Competitive salary
• Company pension
• A great company culture with a friendly, supportive team
• Monthly internal “lunch and learn” sessions
• Training budget for internal and external training and conferences
• Generous holiday allowance
• Ability to work on a variety of client accounts
• Top Apple and Google equipment
• Flexible working hours
• Office fruit and snacks provided
• Organised work socials
• Mobile phone insurance, discounted cinema tickets & gym membership along with many other perks
• Beer fridge, ping pong and foosball
Job Application Link: https://www.impression.co.uk/about/vacancies/
Impression is a multi-award winning digital agency, specialising in the delivery of high performance campaigns across SEO, PPC, digital PR, CRO and web design.
Fothergill House 16 King Street Nottingham NG1 2AS