Fifteen is looking for an SEO Executive to join their office in Nottingham.
Location: Nottingham / UK
Position: SEO Executive
Fifteen is an award-winning full-service digital agency with a head office in Nottingham, a satellite office in London, and a portfolio of amazing clients across the country. Our team is crammed with some of the most creative and digitally-savvy minds in the region. Together we’ve managed to work with high street names as well as B2B companies, bringing them loads of online success.
Our epic culture is built around taking pride in what we create, listening and supporting each other, and innovating. But we remember to have fun while we do it – because great work doesn’t come from dull places. We’ve huge ambitions for 2018 and so we’re on the lookout for talented people to help us smash our goals.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a dazzling SEO Executive, with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving. You’ll sit within our growing team at our Nottingham office and report to our Digital Marketing Manager.
We need an upbeat person who can think on the fly as well as shake-up parts of the role as and when required.
We’re after an upbeat person to work within the digital team, supporting on a wide range of client work, as well as helping us flex our marketing muscle. You’ll need to work closely with clients to develop digital marketing campaigns and report back latest performance and trends on a regular basis.
Being well-organised and charming as hell goes without saying. You’ll need to be sharp-eyed and it’d be great if you’re to write blazing copy too. Ideally, you’ll also have a minimum of 2-3 year digital ninja skills.
What you’ll be doing:
This gig is an amazing opportunity for someone to define the role in your own right. But we need to cover the essentials. These include:
• A strong knowledge of current SEO best practices – kind of goes without saying.
• Knowing your way around of a range of digital channels, including (but not limited to) PPC, Email, Social Media, Analytics will get you a stack of bonus points.
• Knowledge and skills in outreach and link building
• A genuinely positive can-do attitude.
• A sound understanding of the requirements needed to produce great digital marketing campaigns.
• Can nail verbal and written communication with clients and colleagues.
• The ability to get under the skin of a client’s industry in order to give their business a leg-up.
• Your head’s screwed on and you can sort out your own time and workload. And you’re able to develop procedures so your work is spot-on.
• A love for learning about digital marketing trends and practices – then putting them into practice.
• Compliance with ethical digital marketing tactics.
• The role may also involve visiting clients.
Competitive, but dependent on experience and skill.
• Amazing new offices on the outskirts of Nottingham
• 21 days holiday (in addition to public holidays)
• Apple Macs from floor to ceiling – literally
• Holiday incentives (this year we all went to Ibiza)
• Nights out
• Beer O’clock every Friday (paid for)
• A place where you actually care about coming to work
Job Application Link: https://www.fifteendesign.co.uk/careers/seo-exec/