SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist
Cubicle Ninjas is looking for a SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist to join their office in Chicago.
Employer: Cubicle Ninjas
Location: Chicago/ USA
Position: SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist
Cubicle Ninjas is seeking a full-time on-site SEO & Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team to assist with our internal and client SEO & digital marketing. This role will be responsible for the planning, analyzing, recommending, and executing on strategies to meet clients’ SEO and digital marketing objectives.
Strategies are required to provide proactive service to clients, maintain and grow strong relationships, and help our clients to further their business goals.
Provide SEO expertise and execute on keyword research, reporting, linking campaigns, conversion goals, on-page optimization, social media, local search, image and video optimization, digital asset optimization, and mobile search for clients of multiple industries.
• Assist with the strategic planning and execution of website redesign projects to increase performance and drive digital content strategies
• Generate intelligence from website systems, including traffic and search analytics to proactively identify trends and opportunities to drive digital content strategy
• Work with developers and designers to optimize SEO factors including page speed, URL structure, internal linking guidelines, markup, information architecture, canonicals, etc
• Collaborate with the marketing brand and content teams to guide creation of SEO-friendly content
• Direct and assist in the writing of effective headlines, body copy, and websites to optimize SEO
• Create custom, weekly and/or monthly reports and insights for clients
• Review and manage Google Analytics and Google Search Console for enhanced SEO performance
• Review and manage Google AdWords based on client goals
• Publish relevant blog posts on a regular basis to attract visitors and keep subscribers engaged
• Promote content through multiple channels to increase digital footprint; increase likes/shares/followers and drive conversions
• Develop and improve processes to address efficiency, compliance and consistency
• A fun and casual culture
• The ability to have an impact on the world’s leading brands
• Paid education programs and book credits to help your continued success
• Medical, Dental, 401k, and Life benefits
• Paid vacation
• Yearly bonuses and reviews
• A passion for marketing and SEO
• Proven track-record of increasing traffic, improving brand and site visibility within major search engines for important keywords, increasing site authority through trusted and natural link building and surpassing client conversion goals
• Functional knowledge of SEO research tools and plugins such as SEMrush, Google AdWords, Google Search Console, and Yoast SEO
• Hands-on experience with WordPress
• Successfully manage client workflow and achieve on time delivery of projects and reports
• Keep apprised of the latest trends and best practices in SEO to maximize efforts and not violate search engine guidelines
• Strong technical aptitude with ability to break down complex concepts for a non-technical audience
• Create written insights for client reports and speak to them with confidence and clarity
• Excellent client service orientation with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in evaluating new technology products and providing recommendations and education
• Highly organized self starter
• Identify and resolve problems quickly and efficiently
• Exhibit patience and persistence in the face of obstacles
Job Application Link: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cubicle Ninjas is a full-service creative design agency powered by a team that transforms ideas into effective campaigns for the world’s greatest brands.
800 Roosevelt Road Building D, Suite 115 Glen Ellyn, IL 60137