SEO Copywriting Intern
Digital Uncut is looking for an SEO Copywriting Intern to join their team in London.
Joining Digital Uncut is a chance to join a rapidly growing team of PPC & SEO experts. Our growth rate is exciting to be a part of and creates the potential for the right person to grow quickly too. Our clients tend to be startups and are across a range of industries, growing quickly and often disruptors.
We strive to deliver outstanding, innovative work that really drives growth for our clients, and as we’re constantly winning new clients, our workplace & workload is constantly evolving too. Keeping it interesting and challenging.
We’re a young company which means a friendly hard-working atmosphere during the day, and until Covid-19 would mean plenty of socialising after work. We want to ensure everyone enjoys their work, feels challenged during the day, and has a good work-life balance. While there may be occasions we need to stay late to complete work on time, we strive to keep everyone’s workload manageable and help each individual to develop their career.
We’re looking for an SEO copywriting intern to help drive forward our SEO results for our clients, someone who can come on board and drive client growth to help us as a team grow too. Your role will be to support our SEO efforts by creating written content for our clients, and will be supported by the team when needed.
On a day-to-day basis expect to:
• Have meetings with the team to strategise work
• Research and write unique, engaging copy
• Edit content and provide recommendations
• Improve your SEO copywriting, learning from pros
• Develop an understanding of digital marketing for startups
• A highly motivated, flexible and organised nature
• Analytical and good with content creation
• Excellent interpersonal / communication skills
• A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail
• A mininmum of a 2.1 from university
• Experience working on and/or improving SEO campaigns
• Agile, flexible startup working environment (no corporate structure)
• On the job training from PPC & SEO pros
• Joining an ambitious agency with fast growth early on
• Free snacks delivered to you
• Regular professional & social events (more when we’re back to normal)
• Flexible working hours and conditions
• Perks through Charlie HR (including ~20% off EE and many other perks)
• Early finish on Fridays
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/digital-uncut/jobs/