Senior SEO Consultant
Greenlight is looking for a Search Engine Optimization Consultant to join their team in London.
Working closely with a Senior SEO Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of the SEO strategy for 2 of our biggest clients, and occasionally supporting more senior team members on the agency’s other largest SEO clients.
Role & Responsibility:
The role consists of working within a strong team of other SEO Consultants and Execs to deliver the following:
• Building accurate and insightful keyword, competitor and market analyses for clients and prospective clients
• Using internal and third-party tools and Microsoft Excel for results reporting and data analysis, to build client reports and for internal use in campaign planning
• Helping to create written and visual SEO recommendations for our clients, including technical SEO recommendations, and template and keyword specific on-page SEO recommendations
• Reading and sharing new SEO updates and news and contributing to debates on these updates
Qualification & Skills Requirements:
Ideally, you will already be in a consultant-level role, either in-house or agency side, with at least 3 years’ experience in SEO, and have been taking on more ownership of your accounts and ready to take the next step. In your current role, you will be supporting on several small accounts with support from seniors, so have gained both the SEO knowledge and project/account management expertise that are essential for taking on responsibility for more challenging SEO strategies and clients.
Our ideal candidate will have a thorough understanding of the basics of SEO and a desire and ability to learn and will suck up new skills and knowledge like a sponge. We’re looking for people with logical and analytical minds who can show some initiative and take pride in their work.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• An understanding of how search engines work and basic technical & content-led SEO strategies and techniques
• An understanding of how to implement SEO recommendations
• Excellent Excel skills and a high standard of written and spoken English
• A fast learner who is committed to a career in Search
• Must have the right to work and live in the UK
• Experience with ecommerce sites
• Second language
• Ability to understand HTML and CSS
• Educated to degree level; preferably in a business, marketing or computing related subject
• Experience in a digital agency and/or as an in-house SEO
Job Application Link: https://greenlightdigital.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=50