WEBITMD is looking for a SEO Analyst to join their office in Los Angeles.
Location: Los Angeles / USA
Position: SEO Analyst
We are a rapidly growing digital marketing agency looking for our next ninja team member.
Who We Are:
WEBITMD is an award winning boutique Digital Marketing and Creative Agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York City & Dallas. Founded in 2008, our mission has been to develop technology and marketing strategies that drive the user experience and create a meaningful brand image.
Our clients, ranging from Silicon Valley startups to Fortune 500 enterprises, love our highly-customized & consultative approach and consider the WEBITMD team an extension of their own.
In order to be considered for this position, you must fit into our company culture and share our values for a fit to take place. We are not a “big box agency”, and we never want to become one.
We are a mid-size boutique agency staffed with true industry experts who offer their unique specialty skill through a high-end level of customer care to our clients. At WEBITMD, clients are not filed away as account numbers; we engage with them regularly, meet with them in person, and know them by name.
To be considered for this position, you must find value in what we do, and why we do it.
• 3-5 years SEO experience
• A BA/BS in writing, journalism, business, or a relative field from an accredited four-year university
• 1-3 years agency experience (not required but preferred)
• Intermediate to advanced experience with WordPress CMS
Skillsets to Have:
• Be well-versed in the history of Google’s algorithm updates and be able to explain how content marketing, technical SEO, and site architecture best practises shifted over the years as a direct result
• Have an advanced understanding of keywords and how to use them at full potential in ranking consideration (for example, you must be able to show us how head term keywords, enhanced head term keywords, and long-tail keywords can be put together in a single strategy to target a variety of consumers while increasing ranking for singular and various search terms and words)
• Have an advanced understanding of how mobile search behavior impacts SEO best practices, and how mobile voice searches impact content and technical optimization
• Have an enhanced sensibility for producing content that both caters to Google search bots and a human audience; knowing what each favors, how these items work together, how they can leverage one another, and be able to create such a strategy for any client in any industry
• Have an advanced understanding of internal link strategy, anchor text best practices, and padded content. You need to be able to explain how these things interplay with tags, headers, and meta
• Be well-versed in technical SEO. Know how and why one might do a redirect, or use a canonical link
• Wizard in Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
Additional Skillsets / Personal Attributes:
• Have the skills and knowledge to woth with our Director of SEO in running ongoing SEO experiments that are focused on content, link strategy, and elements of aesthetic design and how its interplay with content has a consequence on ranking
• Be willing to work with our off-site technical team and communicate with them in a timely manner
• You must be willing to do tasks that are both large and small, and find equal value
• Be willing to support other team members by assisting them with tasks that may be priority
• Be client-facing while having a genuine desire to understand their brand and orchestrate and communicate strategies that will increase their business while enhancing that brand awareness
• Be committed to staying current with industry news and changes
• Be willing to contribute to our blog on a bi-weekly basis
• Creative genius, dynamic problem solver, and analytical guru
• Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
• Lead meetings and relay complex information to clients in easy-to-understand language
• Positive attitude and the ability to blend in with your colleagues in terms of creating an advantageous and cooperative working space with no distractions or drama…while having fun
Desired Skills that Aren’t Mandatory (but a huge plus):
• Knowledge of Hubspot, Raven Tools, Moz, Authority Labs, SpyFu, Screaming Frog, ASANA
• Exceptional public speaking skills
• Have published works relevant to SEO
Compensation & Benefits:
• Industry competitive pay
• Full time position but will be paid as a 1099 contractor. There may also be additional compensation for sales commissions and annual bonuses
• Casual dress
• Friendly, team oriented, open environment
• Free coffee and snacks at our offices
• Room for serious growth!
How to apply for this position:
Apply via the form below and we will get back to you within 48 hours if we seek to proceed with a phone interview. Please email us a short background on yourself, why you believe you are a good fit for our agency. Please attach any resumes, portfolio, and/or website you would like to share.
If we are interested, you will hear back from us within 1 day. We are looking to hire for this position immediately. Good luck!
Job Application Link: https://webitmd.com/careers/
WEBITMD is a Growth Marketing agency delivering an engineered approach to digital marketing that combines search strategies & creative with technology & automation.
3685 Motor Ave. Suite 100, Los Angeles, CA 90034