SEO Account Manager
SEO Brand is looking for a remote SEO Account Manager to join their office in Boca Raton, FL.
Position: SEO Account Manager
Posted: 3 November 2020
Have you worked in a digital marketing agency before managing multiple client accounts?
Do you know Search Engine Optimization?
Are you Google Certified?
We want to talk to you!
We have a remote position available that will put you directly into the mix of working with small, medium and enterprise brands managing the day to day communication between our clients and project tasks for our SEO delivery team. Some SEO related tasks you will complete yourself and some you will assign through our project management system.
The key to this position is project management, meticulous detail and the ability to self manage.
Are you ready for your next challenge?
What You Would Do:
• Execute our digital strategy (Primarily SEO) for our clients through task management and communication
• Work with our clients to manage their day to day communication for their digital marketing campaigns
• Plan, create and implement our digital strategy
• Proofread blog posts, press releases, and various other content forms based on our strategy
• Assist on planning and organizing client content
• Effectively meet deadlines and successfully manage multiple priorities in a demanding work environment
• Utilize Advanced SEO techniques
• Work with our team to figure out new ways to generate leads and sales for our clients
• Report to our clients on their campaigns. Break down KPIs to clients
• Work within our Martech stack (SEM Rush, Similar Web, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics)
• Meet with clients through Zoom meetings on a regular basis
• Competitive salary — $32,000-$45,000 per year Depending on experience. Additional $5,000-$20,000 per year in commission/bonus compensation
• Full profit sharing on additional services sold to your block of clients
• Family environment
• One on One training with a senior team member or management directly
• Get to work with some of the most known global brands
• Open office floor plan in our downtown Boca Raton office (if you are in the area)
• Free Lunch Fridays
• (If in the Boca Raton Area, We have fun company outings (Bowling, Paintball, Golf Cart Racing, Happy Hour to name a few!)
• An opportunity to join a firm that is in hyper growth mode
• Opportunity for rapid advancement once you complete the program
What You Need to Apply:
• 2+ years working in a digital agency environment
• 2+ years working in a project management/client communication environment
• Solid Knowledge of all digital marketing services (SEO, PPC, FB, Insta, Amazon)
• Fluency in English
• Must be self motivated
• Excellent writing skills
• Superb people and customer service skills
• Passion for marketing and writing
• Solid web copywriting skills
• Meticulous attention to detail; a perfectionist
• Wonderful personality! Office culture is the foundation for success
• A college degree in Journalism, Project Management, Public Relations, English, Business, Computers or Communications
Plus if you have:
• 5+ years working at a digital agency
• Expertise in Content Marketing, Amazon E-Commerce, PPC, WordPress
• Prepare some writing examples you would like to share
• Cover letter, resume and why you would think you would be a good fit
• Are you the perfect candidate for SEO Brand? We want to hear from you!
Job Application Link: https://www.seobrand.com/careers/