SEO Account Manager
Croud is looking for an SEO Account Manager to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: SEO Account Manager
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular SEO.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Head of SEO and SEO Senior Account Manager in implementing SEO strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of SEO scopes for our clients, using both internal resource and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving SEO performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation for a number of key client accounts.
Main Activities / Tasks:
• Set and implement client SEO strategy in tangent with the SEO Senior Managers in order to increase profit
• Drive the implementation and development of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy within your client portfolio in order to sustain and grow client performance.
• Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of client strategy
• Support SEO Senior Managers to surprise and delight clients through innovation, knowledge share & insight; highlighting successes on a weekly basis (monthly for smaller clients)
• Drive client performance management activities across the team to include: optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practise processes
• Help to set client budgets in tangent with the SEO Channel Head
• Ensure excellence and high quality client implementation coming from the Croudie Network to include but not limited to: editorial, optimisation, engine mirrors. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree
• Supporting the SEO Account Executive with data collation and checks for client reporting purposes. Writing and communicating reporting summaries and executive summaries to a high standard
• Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the Croudie network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within SEO data and taking corrective actions
• Deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally
• Support SEO Account Executive to deliver Croudie administration, project managing assigned work and quality checking returned work is to excellent standard
• Support the SEO Account Executive to train Croudies on clients and on ad hoc aspects of task requirements. Support the Development Manager on the development of Croud Academy
• Support and mentor SEO Account Executives in their learning and development in tangent with the SEO Senior Account Manager
• Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally
• Advocate knowledge share, drive delivery of cross channel processes and sharing of tools.
• Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
• Deliver on regular or ad hoc projects in a timely manner as requested by the SEO Senior Account Manager
• Advocate company policy and process, support client retention. Actively work to business goals such as margin, NPS. Complete journals daily to ensure all time is allocated to a high degree of accuracy
• Manage and deliver at least one “Test & Learn” activity per month to support client innovation and to contribute to the internal Case Study process
• Contribute to the new business process as required by the SEO Senior Account Manager and sales team
• Identify areas of development of existing business and support the SEO Channel Head to identify opportunities to upsell from Croud’s suite of digital services
• Proactively identify workflow efficiencies to counter ineffective process within the team – new ways of working, continuous process improvement
• Proactively use all tools and technologies at your disposal, identify and share emerging tools and technologies that could contribute to the development of Croud’s SEO offering or workflows
• Proactively monitor for industry updates and share with the wider team
• Proactively keep abreast of industry news and contribute suggestions as to how Croud can incorporate this into our methodologies to improve the department
• Contributing to and supporting Croud marketing activities
Key Stakeholders :
• Direct Line Manager: Senior SEO Manager
• Key Stakeholders: Head of SEO
• Other Stakeholders: Client Strategy team, Planning team, Content team, Development Manager, Network Support Manager
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
• Minimum 1 year’s experience in SEO Marketing
• Clear passion for digital marketing, strong understanding of SEO
• Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
• Proven time management skills, strong project management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
• Impeccable attention to detail
• A mathematical and analytical mind
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
• Strong communication, organisation, and presentation skills
• Good negotiation skills
• Thrives working in a team environment
• Able to deliver a high level of customer service and management
Company Benefits :
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the following benefits:
• 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
• Annual performance bonus
• Sale commission
• Recruitment referrals bonus
• Gym membership contributions
• Ride to Work scheme
• Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
• Enhanced maternity / paternity package
• Share options following six months of employment
• Defined contribution pension scheme25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Job Application Link: https://croud.com/job/seo-account-manager-london/
Croud is an award-winning, global digital agency, specialising in PPC, SEO, content, paid social, programmatic, shopping and feeds, and data and insights.
Croud, Trinity, 1st Floor, 39 Tabernacle Street, London, EC2A 4AA
+44 (0)20 8017 7723