SEO Account Executive
Blaze Media is looking for an SEO Account Executive to join their team in Liverpool.
Position: SEO Account Executive
Posted: 20 January 2021
At Blaze Media, we’re ambitious, experienced and results driven; we work with the sole aim of increasing awareness, online conversions and revenue for businesses through an increased flow of users across every digital platform.
We think bigger, do bigger and run on a diet of coffee and dreams.
If you’re an experienced, creative, proactive SEO guru and you’re ready for a new challenge then we could have the perfect home for you!
● Passion – You should be passionate about SEO and want to deliver the best results for your clients
● Communication – You must be comfortable engaging with clients, reporting to them over the phone, Zoom and face to face. You should come across as confident and knowledgeable in SEO and the strategy you have set out for them. Your communication skills both written and verbal should be excellent
● Building Relationships – We pride ourselves on our level of customer service and the way we work with clients. Building good relationships with your clients is a key part of your role. You’ll need to have a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences
● Teamwork – You’ll need to be a team player and work with other areas of the businesses on multi-channel clients
● Time Management – You must be confident that your workload is manageable and appropriate deadlines are set and met
● Campaign Management – full campaign management including reporting and meeting/calling clients to discuss campaign progress
● Strategies – you will be responsible for creating unique and forward-thinking SEO strategies for clients in your portfolio
● Delivery of Work – you will be responsible for the delivery of SEO work on your clients, and where appropriate, assigning out and managing tasks to other team members for completion
● Fresh Ideas – Bringing fresh ideas into the SEO team and ensuring that we remain at the forefront of the very latest SEO standards
● Contributions – Play an active part in the growth of not only client campaigns but also the wider team and business
Blaze Media is a growing digital marketing agency based close to the seaside in Crosby, Liverpool.
We’re big on the environment and offset our carbon footprint each month by planting trees and we’re also members of the B1G1 community so when something good happens to us, we pay it forward to help someone else somewhere in the World!
You’ll get to carve a niche in the market, make an impact both in terms of the team and your clients and be an integral part of a close-knit team!
Did we mention we’re also close to the seaside?
● Technical – You should be comfortable with using CMS platforms such as WordPress, Shopify and Magento. Although preferred, but not essential, HTML and PHP coding skills
● Experience – You should have at least 2 years of SEO experience and be comfortable with managing multiple client campaigns of different sizes
● Software – You should have experience in using GSuite, SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console at a minimum. For any other software or tools, training will be provided
● Auditing – You should be comfortable completing onsite and offsite SEO audits which are presentable to clients. You should be able to manipulate large data sets in Excel/Google Sheets
Job Application Email Address: [email protected]