Senior UX/UI designer
Bliss is looking for a Senior UX/UI designer to join their office in Melbourne.
Location: Melbourne / Australia
Position: Senior UX/UI designer
Bliss Media are seeking a senior UX/UI designer to join team. We’re looking for someone who can creating memorable, clever and engaging experiences, and who understands how to give users experiences that they want, and information that they need. It’s a hands on role, in which you will also be expected to mentor and provide design leadership to the team.
The role will include:
• Creating deliverables including prototypes, wireframes, design concepts, user cases and strategic documents
• Conducting research, including competitor analysis, user and stakeholder interviews, design and strategic analysis and documentation
• Overseeing and offering feedback on other team members projects, and creating an open and supportive environment within the design team
• Presenting, with other team members, a variety of deliverables to clients, and explaining design thinking and rationale
• Collaborating with our development team to ensure your product vision is brought to life
We are looking for someone who:
• Has at least 3-4 years experience in a design or UX role at a digital agency, or within the digital space.
• Can provide multiple examples of successful projects, and can demonstrate how they took an idea from strategy through conceptualization
• Genuine creativity and a desire to produce outstanding work
• Works well in a team, and contributes to positive environment
• Is used to a fast-paced environment, and is comfortable switching between multiple projects
• Is comfortable collaborating directly with clients, including presentations.
• Strong written communication a plus
Founded in 2002, Bliss is a leading digital agency for world class UX and websites development. The agency specialises in Drupal and Magento.
Suite 703, 198 Harbour Esp Docklands, Melbourne VIC 3008
03 9670 0187