Senior UX Strategist
Pound & Grain is looking for a Senior UX Strategist to join their office in Vancouver.
Position: Senior UX Strategist
Posted: 11 March 2020
Pound & Grain was born in 2010 with a simple idea that viewing the world digitally would create a better marketing agency. Our culture is still one where hard work, thinking big, loving digital, being nice and having fun is part of who we are. As we move into our 2nd decade as an agency, we are still obsessed with creating work that exploits the creative, technology and media of right now to connect brands with their customers. Today we do this for brands across North America.
We want to make our world a gorgeous, personality-driven, and useful place to hang out. At every step of the user journey we see big opportunities. And we need you to help to turn those into action! No big deal.
We work best when we have talented, motivated, and entrepreneurial specialists who can inspire our clients and our internal teams to create great work that generates breakthrough results. When it comes to user’s relationships with digital experiences, you can determine exactly what people need and work with your team to ensure we deliver upon those expectations in an awesome way. We want a talented, motivated, and take-charge UX strategist who can lead and direct the interaction design strategy for websites, applications and experiences that live on screens of all sizes.
At the end of the day, we’re looking for a true strategist at heart who is excited about translating client’s needs into amazing and effective work. Someone who is looking to make complex things simpler and easier to use. Your basic operating system and work mode is curiosity and you love mounds of research, thinking user-first, and developing the user personas, wireframes and prototypes that get creative teams and developers excited.
• Understand our clients’ needs and business goals
• Conduct research and plans to determine thoughtful solutions across various channels and device types
• Create user personas, information architecture, user journeys and flows, wireframes and prototypes for client solutions
• Lead workshops and champion user-centered design and design thinking with clients (product and business owners, business analysts, stakeholders) and agency team members.
• Collaborate with design, analytics, and content teams on solutions
• Present and sell through solutions
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of delivering strategic UX experiences
• 3+ years of working on and delivering large and complex digital experiences
• Proven track record presenting and successfully selling through your work
• Expert experience with toolset (Google Suite, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision.)
• Experience with analytics and data platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe, Hotjar, Crazy Egg)
The P&G Difference:
• We celebrate diversity and inclusion
• Casual offices, dress code, and flexible environments
• Competitive compensation and physical and mental health benefits
• Annual training and conference opportunities
Sound like you?
If you’re our kick ass future Senior UX Strategist please share your details and interest with us.
Job Application Link: linkedin.com/company/pound-&-grain/jobs/