Senior UX Designer
Grafik is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join their office in Washington DC.
Location: Washington DC / USA
Position: Senior UX Designer
Senior UX Designers are our lifeblood. These diligent individuals are deeply involved in projects from inception to final delivery. They demonstrate total focus and commitment to every project—whether the concept springs from team brainstorming sessions, a creative director’s vision, or their own unique perspectives.
They understand the client’s needs because their passion drives them to continually improve their understanding of how user experiences should look, feel and function, our designers are inspired by industry trends and stay up-to-speed on the latest applications and software. They are eager to learn and keen to share.
• Understanding clients’ businesses, and the problems they’re asked to solve
• Translating client business goals into intelligent user experience recommendations
• Collaborating with other creatives, strategists, and developers to deliver a flawless product
• Developing content layout, pixel perfect visual appearance and usability design
• Working with copywriters and digital strategists to develop strategically driven visual solutions
• Proactively identifying needs and potential issues—thinking ahead
• Performing maintenance and design updates to existing sites
• Juggling multiple assignments easily
• Strong portfolio of work demonstrating design for websites and mobile experiences across multiple platforms
• 3+ years of hands on experience in UX design
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Design/marketing/advertising agency experience preferred
Job Application Link: https://grafik.agency/careers/senior-ux-designer/