Senior User Experience Designer
Beyond is looking for a Senior User Experience Designer to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Senior User Experience Designer
Beyond is on the lookout for a Senior Experience Designer with 5+ years of interactive, product design and development experience to play an integral role in our product development and user research processes.
The Senior Experience Designer will have a portfolio that demonstrates technical proficiency, solid understanding of visual design, and a smart UX sensibility. To succeed in this role, you must be an experienced designer, a systems thinker and a passionate advocate for the customer, always looking to invent and simplify on their behalf. You must earn trust with technical credibility, creative decision making, and pragmatic follow through.
Above all, you’re an awesome human who loves being surrounded by — and collaborating with — smart, talented folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, reach out and show us what you’ve got.
About the role:
What does it mean to be a Senior Experience Designer at Beyond? Well, you’ll have the opportunity to do things like:
• Help design beautiful experiences that transform the world around us
• Apply creative problem solving and design thinking to all you do
• Mentorship and lead our more junior designers
• Help define products, services and experiences from end-to-end: from research and concepting to optimization in the market
• Design and lead user research and/or behavioral research
-Research could include field studies, user interviews, focus group sessions, customer surveys, usability tests and other user-centered design methodologies
• Create concept mockups, sketches and detailed wireframes, feature sets and user stories, rapidly prototype your ideas (using InVision,, Principle, Figma, etc)
• Partner with Client Services team to own/build relationships with executive audiences.
• Create compelling presentations and present your work to both internal and external stakeholders, explaining your creative process and how your final design aligns with the business goals
• Closely collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team of producers, product owners, content developers, strategists, visual designers,
• Work efficiently on multiple projects to meet tight deadlines
• Work flexibly, proactively, and collaboratively with team members from multiple disciplines