Are you an experienced SEO with proven technical SEO skills? Thanks to some exciting client wins and some big growth plans for the year to come, we’re looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and hardworking Senior Technical SEO Specialist to join our team, and help support the continued development and growth of Impression’s SEO offering.
This is an excellent opportunity to carve out a name for yourself at an award-winning digital marketing agency while working with like-minded and experienced search engine specialists.
The Senior Technical SEO Specialist role sits within the SEO department and is responsible for devising and executing strategies for more complex/higher value accounts across Impression’s client portfolio while also managing a small team of direct reports.
- Effectively manage a portfolio of key SEO clients, utilising the wider team to deliver high-quality strategies across multiple markets that deliver tangible results and ROI
- Work collaboratively with other channel owners within the business to deliver integrated strategies and identify opportunities to expand the scope of existing projects
- Report into our Head of Technical SEO to help manage technical SEO performance, resourcing, process improvement, new business pitches and training
- Direct line management of a small technical SEO team, including Strategists, Executives and Analysts, while also indirectly overseeing other teams across the department
- Establish yourself as a thought leader both within the agency and externally. This will include developing training materials and educating our existing team. This will extend to supporting Impression’s marketing efforts though tactics such as blogging and white paper creation
We are proud to be listed on the “Flexa 100” Most Flexible Companies to work for and to be officially recognised as a Great Place to Work®. Alongside our amazing culture, here’s what else makes us standout as a great employer:
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company
- Flexible working options – as per ways of working charter
- Private medical insurance with access to EAP
- Enhanced sick pay – 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- Access to HelloSelf, a virtual therapy platform
- Enhanced parental leave
- 28 days annual leave, plus bank holiday
- Life leave – when something unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Pregnancy loss and parental bereavement leave
- Compassionate leave
- Eye-care vouchers
- Opportunity to save on and spread the cost of new tech through Techscheme
- Budget for books, tools and software
- Tea and coffee, drinks fridge and fruit deliveries
- A full social calendar with a budget per person and 1 social event per month
- Summer and Christmas party (off-site)
- Chance to attend national and international conferences
- Top Apple equipment to use at work
- Savings on bikes and accessories through Cyclescheme
- Perkbox membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, drinks fridge, ping pong and foosball
We’re looking for someone with an in-depth understanding of technical SEO across all facets regarding crawling, indexing, rendering and ranking. We’re also looking for a team player and someone who is constantly pushing the boundaries of best practice. Given the senior nature of this role, we are looking for candidates with established team leadership and stakeholder management experience.
Whilst we typically expect candidates to have a minimum of 4-6 years experience in an SEO-specific role for this application, successful candidates will be chosen based on skill and track record.
Candidates Must Have:
- Have demonstrable experience in creating and managing successful technical SEO campaigns across national and international markets, particularly for more complex or higher value businesses/accounts
- Strong commercial awareness, using performance and activity reporting to demonstrate tangible ROI for clients while working within each client’s business model
- Excellent stakeholder management experience and the ability to build strong and lasting relationships with clients
- Have experience communicating technical SEO strategy to senior business stakeholders within a diverse range of verticals
- Have a developed understanding of the role organic search can play within broader digital strategy
- Demonstrate the highest standards of line management, being a champion for your team, encouraging growth and inspiring those around you
- Experience managing delivery teams and delegating work effectively
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/search/?currentJobId=2930382926&f_C=3282731&geoId=92000000
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.