Senior Technical SEO Executive
Digital Uncut is looking for a Senior Technical SEO Executive to join their team in London.
Position: Senior Technical SEO Executive
Posted: 26 June 2020
Joining Digital Uncut is a chance to join a rapidly growing team of PPC & SEO experts. Our growth rate is exciting to be a part of and creates the potential for the right person to grow quickly too. Our clients tend to be startups and are across a range of industries, growing quickly and often disruptors.
We strive to deliver outstanding, innovative work that really drives growth for our clients, and as we’re constantly winning new clients, our workplace & workload is constantly evolving too. Keeping it interesting and challenging.
We’re a young company which means a friendly hard-working atmosphere during the day, and until Covid-19 would mean plenty of socialising after work. We want to ensure everyone enjoys their work, feels challenged during the day, and has a good work-life balance. While there may be occasions we need to stay late to complete work on time, we strive to keep everyone’s workload manageable and help each individual to develop their career.
We’re looking for a Senior Technical SEO Executive to help drive forward our SEO results for our clients, someone who can come on board and drive client growth to help us as a team grow too. Your role will have full autonomy and responsibility for the technical & website work you manage, and will be supported by the team, the owner and additional resources when needed.
On a day-to-day basis expect to:
• Strategise client technical SEO & website UX issues with regular team meetings.
• Use SEO tools (such as ahrefs and search console) to monitor, analyse and improve our clients technical SEO and website performance.
• Audit client websites and implement best SEO practices
• Improve client relationships through reporting, emails and meetings.
• Use different CMS (such as WordPress or Shopify) to update sites or fix technical issues.
• Manage web developers & development cycles for our clients
• Assist the team when necessary to ensure innovative SEO is delivered successful
• 1-2 years experience in a technical SEO role, preferably in an agency
• Able to analyse automated website audits and communicate complex technical SEO issues and most efficient actions required to resolve them
• Can use Search Console and Google Analytics to identify website improvements
• Understands how search engines, crawl, index and value website structure
• Experience with setting up tracking/pixels through Google Tag Manager
• A highly motivated, flexible and adaptable nature
• A commitment to high-quality output and service, with an eye for detail
• Confident with client communication and meetings
• Have a real say in the direction of the company & your role
• Annual training budget of £500 to be spent as you wish
• Agile, flexible startup working environment (no corporate structure)
• On the job training from PPC & SEO pros
• Joining an ambitious agency with fast growth early on
• Free beer, wine, snacks and Nespresso coffee
• Regular professional & social events
• Flexible working hours and conditions
• Perks through Charlie HR (including ~20% off EE and many other perks)
• Early finish on Fridays
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/digital-uncut/jobs/