Beyond is looking for a Senior Strategist to join their office in San Francisco.
Location: San Francisco / USA
Position: Senior Strategist
Beyond is looking for a Senior Strategist to help envision and define client engagements as well as partner with our teams to deliver data, insights and culture-driven product, experiences and communications for our portfolio of clients.
Beyond is a design agency. Strategy acts as storytellers, prophets and catalysts for change. We are deeply collaborative in our practice because we believe new ideas come from fresh thinking, cultural awareness, strategic expertise and design sensibilities.
Strategists are thought leaders in our organization and are empowered to lead, create, drive and define engagements from start to finish. We’re looking for individuals who are unconventional, multi-faceted, deeply engaging and think radically about every challenge that comes their way.
What you’ll do:
• Lead the global direction of accounts with the support of strategists, operations, senior management, design and development teams
• Establish paths and opportunities to grow engagements beyond the original design challenges set forth
• Partner with other strategists and researchers to extract the insights and opportunities that power experiences, design challenges and product strategy
• Develop perspectives on trends, competitor performance, and vertical insights based on client realities and aspirations
• Develop GTM plans, strategic frameworks, and conceptual models to better illustrate systemic structures
• Craft briefs with concise goal oriented instructions for creative
• Create positive culture beyond our work and empower teams to go further and faster in reaching project and client goals
You must have:
• 6+ years of planning, strategy, consulting, marketing or comparable communications / storytelling experience
• Extremely polished presentation, presentation creation and storytelling skills
• Client-facing experience in a freeform environment (beyond presentation)
• Ability to think and articulate strategically on big and small scales (e.g., brand platforms and business models vs. digital retargeting and measurement plans)
• Research experience in quantitative and qualitative methodologies (platform expertise a bonus)
• Extremely polished and strong written and verbal storytelling skills
Who you are:
• Someone who is altruistic, good-natured, humble and willing to step in to help teams get work done to the highest quality
• Obsessively detail-focused
• Creative, curious and entrepreneurial
• Want to solve hard problems and make an impact
• Value the role of data in creative work, and vice versa
• Enjoy working collaboratively in a multidisciplinary team
• Embrace uncertainty and change as part of the process
• Want to participate in and contribute to a positive, creative work environment
We’re Beyond, a design company, and we’re focused on empowering you to leave a positive mark on the world. On top of a competitive salary, we offer great health benefits, matching 401K, parental leave, training funds, free snacks, and office dogs. Lots of office dogs. You’ll also get 20 days of PTO your first year, a week at Christmas, and your birthday off (just because).
Job Application Link: https://bynd.com/careers?office=san-francisco