Senior Software Developer
Mando is looking for a Senior Software Developer to join their office in Liverpool.
Position: Senior Software Developer
Posted: 12 November 2021
Life at Mando Agency is fast-paced and we have high expectations of each other. We live and breathe the digital solutions we’re working on, and take our responsibilities to our customers very seriously. That doesn’t mean we’re machines though …. It’s really important to us that we have a culture of looking out for one another and create a positive environment for us all.
We’ve taken some time to think about who we are. Our internal values are the principles we benchmark ourselves against, as individuals and as a team. They align us and inform how we perform and guide the quality control of what we deliver. They are also values to inspire and encourage development of skills.
We are insightful, collaborative momentum makers – does this sound like you?
We’re looking for individuals to develop digital solutions using Sitecore, Episerver, Umbraco, c#, .NET Core and related technologies, to a high level of quality and in adherence to departmental standards and practices.
You are a diligent and dedicated senior developer who strives to get work right the first time. You enjoy the challenge of picking up new tools and technology platforms, and sharing what you know with others. You’re a pragmatic programmer who understands that development problems are about choices and trade-offs, and there is seldom one right answer.
Analysis And Development:
• Implement public facing web solutions, integrating business systems with web content management systems to allow clients to publish content and take control of the solutions delivered by Mando
• Write high-quality code which is delivered to agreed timescales and in line with the departmental coding and development standards
• Provide estimates of effort for solution implementation, at key points in the application lifecycle, for the purposes of cost proposals and project delivery planning
• Timely and clear reporting on the status of project tasks and quickly and constructively escalating incomplete or ambiguous information that may affect project deadlines or quality
• Communicating technical decisions and recommendations clearly and effectively to internal stakeholders
• Working with the consultancy team providing technical input into the blueprint and solution specification for a project
• A strong background in the Microsoft tech stack and c#
• Developing data-driven web solutions by integrating presentation code with data from web services and relational databases
• Object oriented analysis and design; design patterns and SOLID principles of OO development
• Preference will be given to candidates with experience in Sitecore, Episerver, Umbraco and/or building solutions using microservices and container technologies
• A good understanding of web security risks and common vulnerabilities such as SQL injection and Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
• Source control using Git. Ideally experience of using BitBucket, GitHub or similar for Pull Request and code review functionality, and experience building release pipelines using TeamCity, Azure DevOps or similar
Job Application Link: https://www.mando.agency/careers/