Senior SEO Strategist
NOVOS is looking for a Senior SEO Strategist to join their growing team in London.
Would you like to join a young, growing startup agency that has been disrupting the agency scene in the country with a specialist approach to eCommerce SEO and has worked with over 100 global eCom brands? Would you work with a talented team that has won 5 international awards? Would you like to be a part of a company that has been recognized by Cosmopolitan for its employee wellbeing initiatives?
Yes? NOVOS would love to hear from you.
The location is super flexible – you can be fully remote or visit the ‘office’ – a vibrant workplace in Aldgate (London) whenever you like. You can be based anywhere in the UK! At NOVOS, we plan to follow a hybrid work model even after the restrictions are lifted.
You will report directly to the SEO Manager to help service our clients. The role will be a mix of an SEO consultant and an Account Strategist. You will support the SEO Manager to manage 6 clients’ accounts and answer any SEO-related queries the client has as well as presenting your ideas directly to the client.
Reviewing data analytics to ensure clients are growing in line with expectations. You will also work with the SEO Manager to ensure the team are working in line with the strategy
Project owner: You will need a good level of project management skills to manage many clients and ensure their expectations are being exceeded
Communicator: You will be responsible for communicating your work to clients & building a rapport with them
Be an expert: Clients will come to you with any SEO related queries they may have across technical, content and Digital PR. You can leverage the knowledge of the wider team to answer these queries
• Unlimited holiday
• Yoga and PT sessions
• Discounts on gym memberships
• Team outings – dinner & drinks
• Professional training budget
• 2 years minimum experience agency side, ideally with evidence of working directly with an eCommerce brand
• Good understanding of SEO strategy and how technical, content and digital PR work, and examples of how your work has positively impacted a client’s SEO Performance
• Strong project management experience of juggling multiple workflows
• Excellent communication skills and ability to ‘dilute’ SEO jargon to generalist marketers
• Experience using Microsoft Excel and Google documents
• Agency experience and understanding of what delivering a service involves
• Personable with a high level of communication skills to build relationships with client
• Experience working with Google Analytics and Search Console
Job Application Link: https://thisisnovos.com/careers/senior-seo-strategist