Senior SEO Specialist
Chatter Buzz is looking for a Senior SEO Specialist to join their team in Orlando.
Employer: Chatter Buzz
Location: Orlando / USA
Position: Senior SEO Specialist
We are an innovative, fast-paced and data driven digital marketing agency located in Downtown Orlando, looking for a detail-oriented SEO Specialist or Senior Specialist (based on experience) to focus on SEO research, Link building and strategy implementation for a portfolio of diverse clients.
We value knowledge, execution, creativity and results. We are looking for a new rock star who loves and breathes SEO.
• Strategize the development of organic search marketing initiatives and execute plans to improve the visibility, traffic and revenue for a portfolio of industry websites (education, real estate, technology, health and others)
• Utilize Keyword Planner and other keyword tools to uncover the queries that are most likely to bring in high volumes of qualified traffic
• Implement on-page best practices (including title tags, canonical tags, ALT tags, meta descriptions, redirects (301, 302), robots.txt, sitemaps, backlinks etc.)
• Perform a comprehensive SEO audit
• Strong in LINK BUILDING strategies such as influencer outreach, content marketing, local citations, acquiring multiple guest blog post opportunities, mentions and others.
• Use BrightLocal, Google Analytics, SEMrush, AHrefs, Moz and other resources to track and report SEO performance on a weekly and monthly basis
• Remain current on search engine optimization best practices and the latest trends
• Coordinate with the copy team and account managers to coordinate content creation initiatives and ensure that the SEO strategy aligns with the client’s goals and needs
• Publish content to the website, ensuring that it is accurate and meets SEO standards
• This position is not a single contributor position and requires extensive team work and team trainings, Webex and other video conferencing services, client meetings and online presentations, etc.
• Applicants must be comfortable in speaking, teaching, and presenting during client meetings
• Ability to lead a team of junior staff
• Downtown location with Free Parking
• Unlimited coffee and snacks
• If you play “ping pong” – great, we have one in our office
• If you love doing SEO, amazing ! — you get to do what you love.
• If you like working in a team environment and also teaching others what you do, then you fit with us.
• Competitive pay is from $37k – $50k based on performance and knowledge
• 401k matching after 2 years of tenure
• Work from home benefits after tenure
• Present strategies and ideas to a large group – You will be often presenting
• Loves the challenge and evolving changes within the SEO world
• Results driven
• Amazing Time Management and can work on multiple accounts
• Ability to plan and strategize
• Ability to lead and guide a handful of link builders
• 3-5 years of experience within SEO and Link Building
• 4-year college degree; BS/BA in Marketing, Business or English preferred
• Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Buzzstream and BrightLocal
• High analytical skill and ability to translate data into useful insight
• Team player – this is not an individual contributor role and you will be collaborating with others within the company.
Chatter Buzz is a TechCreative digital marketing and advertising agency laser focused on lead generation and brand awareness.
100 West Lucerne Circle Suite 602 Orlando, FL 32801