Senior Resource Manager
Beyond is looking for a Senior Resource Manager to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Senior Resource Manager
Beyond is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for our clients. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors. Our work ranges from an individual specialist being positioned to deliver a core function within a targeted client program, to the full lifecycle creation of a product focused on transforming a pivotal market experience for our clients.
Beyond is looking for a Senior Resource Manager to be responsible for the orderly workflow and resource allocation for all work coming out of our London studio. You’ll have the opportunity to handle resourcing needs from inception through delivery in addition to collaborating with our Resource Managers in New York and San Francisco for global alignment.
A day in the life of a Resource Manager:
The Resource Manager supports the delivery team in designing teams based on skills and career paths. They partner with the client and people teams, plus disciplinary leads to ensure projects are well resourced and risk mitigated. On a daily basis you can find yourself removing resource roadblocks, setting up teams for new projects, and supporting performance reporting of existing projects to help the studio in hitting KPIs. You’ll also be in contact with your US counterparts to ensure we have a joined up resource strategy across the group.
• 3-5 years in a resource management role, or similar operational capacity
• Financial/commercial understanding of resourcing and relevant reporting experience
• Understanding of project team design, roles and skills required to deliver the best possible work
• Experience in a fast paced environment
• Previous experience with a resource management tool such as Traffic, 10,000 feet, GlassFactory or similar
• Advanced Excel/Sheets knowledge for reporting margins, utilisation and pipeline forecast
• Experience working across timezones
• Experience collaborating across studios
• Experience in a creative/digital agency
• Emotional intelligence
• Strategic problem solver & negotiator
And in return, Beyond offers:
• A team of passionate people who genuinely care about what they do and the standard of work they produce
• A generous learning and development budget per employee per year
• Potential inter-office travel opportunities
• Competitive salary, flexible benefits schemes such as healthcare & dental, workplace pension, 25 days holiday, plus you get your birthday off for free and we have a paid office closure between Christmas and New Years
• 6% matched contribution pension scheme
• We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme. Ask about this at interview!
• Monthly social events organised by the Beyond social committee
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and pro-actively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers, and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. And without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
If you’re passionate about Resource Management, interested in adding value and progressively developing your skillset, please apply now.
Job Application Link: https://bynd.com/careers?office=london