Senior Product Designer
Beyond is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Senior Product Designer
Posted: 06 January 2020
You have talent. By happy coincidence, Beyond needs talent.
Beyond is on the lookout for a Senior Product Designer with 5+ years of experience to play an integral role in our product development. The Senior Product Designer will help internal product teams and external clients by defining and enhancing our clients’ digital experience through designing elegant, simple, hard-working experiences.
Above all, you’re an awesome human who loves being surrounded by — and collaborating with — smart, talented folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, reach out and show us what you’ve got.
Please Note: In this role, you’ll be joining a project that requires you to travel up to Connecticut to work directly with the client 2-3 days a week. Commute is roughly 1 hour from Grand Central. All travel and expenses will be paid for.
About the role:
What does it mean to be a Senior Product Designer at Beyond? Well, you’ll have the opportunity to do things like:
• Help design beautiful experiences that transform the world around us
• Apply creative problem solving and design thinking to all you do
• Create client-facing deliverables on time with a specialized focus on UI design, user flows, customer journeys, wireframes, functional prototypes, and visual design systems across platforms
• Work closely with UX Designers, Visual Designers, and Developers to concept, design, prototype, test, and iterate
• Work flexibly, proactively, and collaboratively with team members from multiple disciplines
• Create compelling presentations, present your work, and communicate thought and reasoning behind it to all audiences, internal and external
We’re Beyond, a design company, and we’re focused on empowering you to leave a positive mark on the world. On top of a competitive salary, we offer great health benefits, matching 401K, parental leave, training funds, free snacks, and office dogs. Lots of office dogs. You’ll also get 20 days of PTO your first year, a week at Christmas, and your birthday off (just because).
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/beyond_6/jobs/