Senior PPC Campaign Manager
Ayima is looking for a Senior PPC Campaign Manager to join their office in Vancouver.
Location: Vancouver / Canada
Position: Senior PPC Campaign Manager
We are a global company drawing together digital experts to create a unique offering, combining their talents with market-leading technology to deliver solutions to some of the worlds’ biggest brands. We help companies understand their audiences, and increase traffic and generate revenue using sustainable SEO, PPC and Content strategies to deliver long-term benefits.
We provide an environment where you’re actively encouraged to forge the career you want to have. This philosophy allows us to constantly innovate, developing tools and techniques that are valued by our clients and lauded by our industry peers. We are a unique agency built on success.
An exciting opportunity to join Ayima in Vancouver and help shape our offering across PPC, Paid Social & all Paid Media.
As the Senior Campaign Manager you will be expected to lead client relationships, define strategies for both local and global clients whilst maximising paid media performance on your campaigns. You will be passionate about all things PPC and well groomed in PPC strategy, with a working knowledge of all paid media platforms. This is a true cross channel role and would suit an experienced PPC Acount Manager who is looking for greater flexibility and autonomy in a role where the opportunity and potential for growth is vast.
• Plans and manages day-to-day delivery of Paid Search/Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns , including but not limited to: strategy development, account setup, keywords selection and expansion, audience segmentations, negative keyword governance, website and category exclusions, ad creative (including writing and testing ad copy and ad extensions), landing page revisions with minimal to no supervision necessary
• Acts as primary point of paid search contact for the clients and is responsive to all client requests and inquiries related to Paid Search strategy
• Manage client facing day-to-day communication with client contact for all things Paid Search, including advising best practices, building joint presentations, and collaborating
• Responsible for daily management of campaign budgets, on-site conversion actions and bid optimization, including operational success of accounts and ensuring deliverables are on time and on budget
• Good organizational skills and high attention to detail, with an understanding of optimization levers & testing approaches across biddable platforms
• In-depth understanding of Paid Search campaign management and optimization practices
• Experience optimizing paid search to a performance goal, with an understanding of bidding algorithms, bid modifiers, ad copy creation and testing, and budget allocation
• Proven ability to analyze paid search metrics, identify optimization opportunities, and explain how the metrics interact
• Analyze ongoing results to identify campaign trends and key insights to help meet and exceed client goals
• Continuously recommend ideas/strategies/tactics and formulate campaign optimization methods with the team
• Analytical mindset, with the ability to identify trends and insights through data analysis
•Demonstrates intellectual curiosity, the ability to work autonomously while simultaneously collaborating effectively within a multidisciplinary team
•Build trust and maintain strong relationships with clients, vendors and partner agencies
•Understands and can articulate our vision and strategy to clients and staff
Proven ability to manage multiple projects, drive hard to completion, and deliver effective results
•Use your personal passion and creativity to help develop intelligent, innovative and effective ideas and process improvements for your projects/tasks
•Confidence to be the subject matter expert when talking to a client, pitching for new business or speaking at a conference
• Competitive salary
• Comprehensive Health / Dental / Life / Pension package for all employees
• 25 days paid vacation
• Summer Fridays – Get out early and enjoy the Vancouver sun
• A fast growing team within a collaborative global digital marketing agency
• Join the largest and most technical Search team in Canada
• Entrepreneurial thinking is encouraged and rewarded
• Awesome Yaletown office
• A fully stocked office kitchen, beer fridge and great coffee
• A relaxed and welcoming work environment
• Flexibility around the 9-5, we know you have a life outside of the office
• Team lunches at Vancouver’s best restaurants
Ayima is home to some of the world’s most talented digital experts who deliver standout work across SEO, Paid Media, Content Marketing and Design & Development.
302-1140 Homer Street, Vancouver British Columbia, V6B 2X6, Canada