Impression is looking for a Senior Paid Social Strategist to join their team in London.
- Directing industry-leading paid social strategy for a diverse portfolio of high-growth and global brands
- Ensuring proactive, innovative delivery of Paid Social performance, delegating to your supporting teammates effectively
- Working closely with our amazing clients, building productive relationships in order to deliver the best performance for their businesses
- Sharing your wisdom through training and mentoring team members, helping to develop their technical and professional skills
- Getting involved with new business pitching, showcasing your expert knowledge to receptive prospects
- Contributing significantly to the growth of Impression through campaign testing, developing our service offering and sharing your knowledge
- Challenging yourself, your team, and your clients to ensure we’re always collectively driving in the same direction whilst being respectful, fair, and focused on results as we do it
Be a part of a team that has recently won Best Large PPC Agency of the Year (UK Search Awards), PPC Agency of the Year (UK Agency Awards) and Biddable Team of the Year (The Drum). Our paid media team is growing, fast, and so is our client roster. Join us on our high-growth journey and be part of a culture that prioritises your health, wellbeing and personal development
Some of the good stuff:
- 28 days annual leave (plus your 8 bank holidays in 2022 means over SEVEN weeks off work to spend on travels/family-time/hobbies/chillin’)
- Competitive salary – verified by an external salary benchmarking company £41k DOE
- Flexible and hybrid working, we like to balance remote time with time in the office collaborating and having fun in person whatever works for you!
- Private medical insurance and access to mental health support systems, including remote therapy sessions
- A full social calendar with a planned social event each month (Summer & Christmas parties are usually off-site!)
- Enhanced sick pay – 8 weeks full pay, 8 weeks half pay in 12 month period
- 3% employer pension contribution, with an additional 1% if we meet our internal targets this year!
- Extended maternity & paternity leave, for you to take care of the newest member of your family
- Life leave – moving house? taking a loved one to a hospital appointment? Sometimes the unexpected happens in your life and you need some paid leave
- Special savings on bikes and tech through Cyclescheme and Techscheme respectively
- Access to Perkbox, an online portal full of amazing discounts and freebies
- The usual agency stuff – office dogs, yoga, drinks fridge, zumba, ping pong etc
- You have an extensive track record of running and growing high performance, strategic Paid Social campaigns across a range of verticals
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience in managing Paid Social campaigns – with an advanced understanding of Meta/Facebook Ads, and ideally solid experience in other channels such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat.
- You are an engaging, confident communicator, with experience presenting advanced strategies to senior stakeholders
- You love getting to know different businesses, discovering the role that your campaigns play in achieving their goals
- You enjoy working with others as a part of a team, and will have managed, mentored or supported junior team members during your career
- You will likely have used Google Analytics, in-platform data and attribution tools to analyse Paid Social campaigns in the past – but your commitment to learning means that you’re constantly trying new tools and features
Job Application Link: https://www.impression.co.uk/about/vacancies/
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.