Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Agorapulse is looking for a Senior Marketing Operations Manager (Remote) to join their team.
Position: Senior Marketing Operations Manager
Posted: 1 April 2021
We’re seeking a smart, passionate, proactive, and very detail-oriented candidate to manage and own our marketing operations processes.
This role will report directly to the VP of Growth and will work closely with Marketing and Sales. You will have direct responsibility for leading marketing processes and reporting. You will assist Agorapulse’s Marketing Team to make data-informed decisions, drive adoption of processes and best practices across teams, and create documentation.
You’ll work in a highly creative and energized environment where you will develop best-in-class operations & optimization strategy that supports Marketing & Sales performance goals and execution.
• Ensure no lead left behind: together with marketing & sales management, establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead management, including lead scoring, routing, and efficient handovers to Sales
• Support day-to-day operations to drive team performance, efficiency, and visibility
• Identify, design, and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day to day work, including executional excellence, overall efficiency and measurement
• Identify, evaluate, implement and enable marketers with tools & technology to improve and optimize marketing team performance
• Partner with marketers to help them build and run campaigns (emails, nurture journeys, events, webinars, etc.) and identify opportunities for continuous improvement in campaign execution
• Create and maintain dashboards to report on marketing activities, effectiveness, business impact, and CAC
• Collaborate with our data scientist to manage and maintain data quality within the marketing database, including compliance, tracking, audience builds and regional targeting/segmentation
• Work with paid to reboot our existing paid sales funnel
• Define and execute (along with web dev) high-impact CRO experiments to run aligned with key objectives and OKRs
• SaaS experience
• Hubspot experience
• Extremely strong analytical, problem-solving skills and business acumen
• Project management skills – proven ability to oversee a project, strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Worked with cross-functional teams
• Goal- and results-driven
• Self-starter with strong initiative and ability to work independently
• Naturally collaborative, must possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) with a demonstrated ability to work with all levels of leadership
• Able to work in a high energy, hyper-growth, startup environment
• Living in the United States or able to have business hours similar to your colleagues in the US
• Experience working on a remote team across multiple time zones
• Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
Working at Agorapulse:
We’re a group of highly motivated, hard-working individuals working out of 13 countries spanning 4 continents. Deriving happiness and joy from our work is part of our DNA and we strive as a company to empower our teammates to reach their professional AND personal goals. That said, we’re in it to win it in our space – it’s no accident that we’re ranked #1 in customer satisfaction. While most of us work remotely, we foster and enjoy a culture where every colleague seems just a cubicle and click away.
If you value building amazing work relationships that will last a lifetime and if you seek a company that will nurture and grow your career in challenging new directions, you just may be a fit.
Job Application Link: https://agorapulse.breezy.hr/p/4958c94c140f01-senior-marketing-operations-manager/apply