Senior Interactive Designer
Beyond is looking for a Senior Interactive Designer to join their office in London.
Beyond is a digital design agency made up of bright and passionate individuals focused on creating and delivering beautiful experiences for well-known brands. Our clients are ambitious companies with mainstream profiles, across all verticals and operating in all sectors.
We are looking for an exceptional Senior Interactive Designer to help us create world-class digital products and experiences for some of the world’s most exciting brands including Google, Montblanc, Facebook and The Royal College Of Art.
The Senior Interactive Designer will have full autonomy on products and will shape their approach and strategic direction. As part of a collaborative multidisciplinary product team, you’ll help set the vision for end-to-end user experiences and work hands-on to turn that vision into reality. You will be passionate about developing beautiful, meaningful, human-centred products that meet both user needs and business goals. You’ll use that passion to exceed client expectations, inspire your coworkers, and help us build our product capabilities across the studio.
As a Senior Interactive Designer at Beyond, you’ll have the chance to:
• Drive conceptual thinking across project and pitch work
• Design best-in-class user experiences/visuals through sketches, design comps and interaction/animation design
• Articulate your vision through storyboards, interactive page layouts, prototypes and simulations
• Craft beautiful, on-brand presentations for internal work (e.g. pitches) and client workshops/meetings
• Provide guidance and oversight for more junior designers to encourage their growth and ensure sound thinking and quality delivery
• Plan, participate in (and often lead) workshops with colleagues and/or clients
• Support studio initiatives and client needs for creative design services as-needed
• Support the product development process with production design, management and delivery of design assets, including style and implementation guide when necessary
As a Senior Interactive Designer at Beyond, you’ll bring:
• At least 5 years of experience in a reputable agency environment, leading successful digital projects, which you can demonstrate through an online portfolio of work
• Previous experience of working collaboratively across disciplines with a positive outlook and attitude
• Amazing typography and layout skills, and the understanding of how brand experiences translate across platforms
• An ability to generate ideas, set the design direction and think beyond basic requirements
• A future-forward mentality, a good understanding of technology, usability and how to translate big ideas into simple user interfaces across a varied set of clients and projects
• A hybrid campaign/product mindset
• The ability to think about solutions in motion and quickly produce design sketches, prototypes or animated sequences to convey an idea using After Effects
• The ability to adapt seamlessly and add real value to a project in flight, or as part of a pitch team working on a short timeline
• The skills to bring your designs to life using a combination of design and prototyping tools including Figma, Principle, After Effects, and the Adobe Creative Suite
• Proactive curiosity to want to solve problems and the drive to find solutions across a wide variety of projects
And in return, Beyond offers:
• A generous learning and development budget per employee per year
• Excellent salary with a flexible benefits scheme including healthcare & dental,
• 25 days holiday, plus your birthday off
• Paid business closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day
• 6% matched contribution pension scheme
• We offer flexible working to everyone, under our “Beyond Flexibility” programme. Ask about this at the interview!
• Monthly care packages
• A strong company culture whilst working on a ‘remote first’ basis
• Engaging virtual weekly meetings, company updates, quizzes and celebrations
Having been named among Sunday Times Best 100 Companies, we believe culture plays a large role in what we offer as an organisation. We actively promote diversity in all its forms across our Studios and we proudly, passionately and proactively strive to create a culture of inclusivity and openness for all our employees.
Beyond is committed to welcoming everyone, regardless of gender identity, orientation or expression. Our mission is to remove exclusivity and barriers and encourage new thinking and perceptions, in a space of belonging. It is not about race, gender or age, it is about people. Without our people being their most creative and innovative selves, we are nothing.
If you are a passionate Interactive Designer interested in adding value and progressively developing your skillset, then please apply now with your CV and work samples in the form of an online portfolio. Please note, we will not consider applicants that do not submit a portfolio.
Job Application Link: https://www.bynd.com/careers/