Senior Full-Stack Web Developer
Bookmark is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Web Developer to join their office in Montreal.
Location: Montreal / Canada
Position: Senior Full-Stack Web Developer
Bookmark Content and Communications is looking for a dynamic Senior Full-Stack Web Developer to join our team at our Montreal office.
Bookmark is a full-service global marketing agency that combines content and communications to create multi-platform programs for luxury and lifestyle brands, such as Air Canada, Lindt and Tourism Toronto. Our content is distributed in more than 180 countries worldwide; we pride ourselves on our understanding of local cultures on a global platform.
The Senior Full-Stack Web Developer will lead and manage the development of web and other digital projects as well as determine best technologies to use based on specific requirements.
Reporting to: Director of Digital
• Lead in-house and freelance developers
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Provide estimates on development for existing and potential projects
• Stay on top of trends and latest technologies and develop prototypes for clients
• Participate in recruitment of any potential new hires on the Development Team
• Build and maintain processes for the Development Team
• Give formal and informal internal presentations keeping teams up to date on latest development options
• Manage web hosting of various websites through AWS (Amazon Web Services)
• Determine the feasibility of new functionality and provide suggestions on how to best build and implement it.
• Participate in brainstorms to come up with new and innovative ideas on websites and pitches
• Integration with various APIs
• Write and keep documentation up to date on applications
• Lookout for emerging technologies and PHP frameworks
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Perform code reviews of freelancer work
• Stay up to date on the status of projects and provide feedback to the team throughout the development of a project
• Experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) a considerable asset
• 5 years or more experience as a full-stack developer in an agency setting
• Expertise in web hosting and AWS server management
• Experience with WordPress and Adobe Experience Manager
Job Application Link: https://bookmarkcontent.com/careers/