Senior Full Stack Developer
Dept is looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Senior Full Stack Developer
Are you a software developer who wants to help us building online shops, Content Management Systems or CRM- solutions for world-famous brands like Karen Millen, Figleaves & Ann Summers? For our London office, we are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer who wants to be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
As a Senior Developer you will work with our customer to understand their individual processes and requirements, and support them during the entire software development cycle to develop innovative software solutions. In addition to building storefront templates and UI components, you will implement the business logic and integrate e-commerce, CMS or CRM solutions.
As well as applications development and implementation, you will perform technical review in the post-launch phase. You will also support pre-sales activities and project estimations. This role would provide career progression into Technical Project Management or Solution Consulting. Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
• Are a skilled software developer who is interested in developing e-commerce websites, web development with Content Management Systems or the application of CRM solutions
• Already have experience with the integration of payment providers, ERP systems, PIM systems, warehousing or in working with CMS/CRM systems
• Knowledge of Salesforce Cloud is preferable
• Already have basic knowledge of process modelling and software architecture
• Combine an international, service oriented and user focused mind-set
Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
• Funded training and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical training, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
• Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
• Workplace health promotion (Health Insurance and Dental Insurance Scheme)
• Yearly bonus scheme and pension scheme
• Work together with Salesforce Cloud experts
• Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff
• Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer
• Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
• An excellent salary based on experience
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1000 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard.
Job Application Link: https://www.deptagency.com/en-gb/vacancy/full-stack-developer/
Currently, Dept employs a team of 1,000 people. The agency unites creativity, technology and data to help clients reinvent and accelerate their digital reality.
Kings House 174 Hammersmith Road W6 7JP London
+44 (0) 20 3514 1153