Senior Front End Developer
Kooba is looking for a Senior Front End Developer to join their office in Dublin.
Position: Senior Front End Developer
Posted: 11 September 2020
Kooba is growing! We are looking to recruit a Senior Frontend Developer to join our team in Dublin.
We’re hoping to meet someone who has experience working in agency or studio environments, and enjoys working on a range of varied projects.
You’ll work closely with a team of passionate colleagues who strive to deliver the best results for our clients, and exceptional experiences for their users.
In this role, you will:
• Take ownership of the frontend build of multiple projects for our clients, from initial concept stage right through to launch
• Work closely alongside our designers and backend developers, take and give direction, and contribute your ideas
• Take designs from Sketch and translate them into pixel perfect interfaces, enhanced by your creativity
• Build responsive, mobile-first layouts without the use of a grid
• Build websites that are fast, accessible and deliver great user experiences on all devices
• Mentor junior developers and guide them through their day-to-day tasks
We want to find someone who:
• Has at least 4 years of professional experience, ideally in an agency environment
• Has a portfolio of stellar work that you’re proud to show off
• Maintains high standards of code quality, and knows how to balance these with real life constraints when necessary
• Understands modern development processes: Git flow, Pull Requests, Docker, etc.
• Familiarity with Vue, React, Svelte, or other frontend frameworks
• Is experienced using build tools, like Webpack and Gulp
• Understands how to create detailed and performant animations with code
• Can work to tight deadlines and manage their own time
• Has a solid process for testing and QA
• Keeps up to date with the latest web technologies and standards
• Has strong communication skills, both internally and with external clients
• Above all, is passionate about building the very best web experiences
Bonus points for:
• WebGL, Three.js or Unity skills
In return for your great work, we promise you:
• A full time position in a small and passionate team of 20 award-winning creators and builders
• A beautiful working space, right beside Dublin’s Camden Street
• The very best equipment
• Competitive salary, based on your experience
• An environment where you are supported to develop your own talents and push your career forward
• Great music
• Excellent local lunch options
• The occasional beer and/or G&T
If you think this role is a good match for you, please send your CV and examples of your best work to Kooba at [email protected]
Job Application Link: https://www.kooba.ie/careers