Senior Digital Strategist
Ready Set Rocket is looking for a Senior Digital Strategist to join their team in New York.
Employer: Ready Set Rocket
Location: New York / USA
Position: Senior Digital Strategist
As a Senior Digital Strategist, you’ll join a team of experts in marketing, design, creative ideation, strategy and development. In this role you’ll be fully responsible for the planning of acquisition and retention paid, earned, and owned campaigns and overall digital strategy for our clients across verticals.
Our ideal candidate can manage strategy deliverables including initial planning, marketing implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting of complex acquisition and brand marketing goals across a range of high-profile clients.
• Provide insights for client goals and objectives during planning phases via research
• Develop the tactical digital marketing strategy relevant to various client business models
• Utilize cross-department resources through the entire marketing deliverable cycle including initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting
• Interact with clients via conference calls, email and face-to-face meetings to facilitate client deliverables and marketing meetings
• Colloborate with marketing team to tell a story via additional insights in monthly and quarterly performance reports and dashboards
• Drive consumer insights across a range of clients and industries to spot trends and opportunities for our clients
• Provide analysis of results and optimization ideas to Account and Marketing team in order to grow accounts and improve client goals
• Maintain an understanding of industry trends and provide relevant insights to teams as to how they might affect client accounts
• At least 2 years of digital agency experience working with Fortune 500 companies
• At least 3 years of direct experience in crafting digital strategy decks and providing digital strategy consulting to clients
• At least 4 years of overall digital marketing experience
• BA/BS in Business, Marketing, Communication or related field preferred
• Expert level knowledge of web and social analytics
• Expert understanding of web metrics, digital media testing methodology and optimization strategies
• Strong data analysis skills and a passion to drive program performance; fluency with performance metrics and ROI analysis
• Experience with channel marketing and media mix modeling (Earned, Owned, Paid)
• Highly quantitative, metrics-driven professional with creative sense of holistic marketing campaigns
• Ability to meet deadlines with accuracy and minimum supervision
• Superb written and communications skills
• Comfortable and confident acting as a product owner
• Professional, friendly demeanor with extremely strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Positive, professional team-player who embraces team success
Who We Are:
***Winner for Best Agency Culture, Ad Age Small Agency Awards 2018***
Ready Set Rocket is an integrated agency committed to connecting brands and consumers through innovative multi-channel experiences. You can find our offices in New York City and Los Angeles.
We are a team of expert makers who collaborate closely and effectively to solve our client’s challenges. And it doesn’t stop there. We are relentless relationship builders, technological innovators and brand enthusiasts who continuously strive to improve and enhance our products and offerings to better serve our partners.
Job Application Link: https://readysetrocket.com/careers