Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
WeThink Social is looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Strategist to join their team in Copenhagen.
Position: Senior Digital Marketing Strategist
Posted: 7 January 2021
We are looking for a new colleague to lead digital advertising strategy and execution to drive brand awareness and PPC performance for our clients. You have previous experience as a Paid Social Specialist, or Digital Performance Manager. You are someone who has strong analytics skills and can gather insights and formulate strategies. You are also comfortable with hands on project delivery and working with the team to see client deliverables through to conclusion.
Furthermore, you understand the interplay between brand awareness, lead generation and conversions. Terms such as CPC, CTR, CPA and ROAS are second nature to you and you know how to practically deliver and assess results across the major digital platforms including Google SEM and Paid Social.
WeThink Social is a strategic digital and social media agency located in the heart of Copenhagen on Kompagnistræde.
We work locally, across the Nordics and globally with leading brands in a variety of industries. We assist our clients to understand their marketing funnel, expand their digital and social presence and get the most out of their data.
We are experiencing positive growth as the demand for digital marketing services continues to expand rapidly.
The focus areas of your role will include:
• Analysing client opportunities and providing recommendations for digital marketing strategies based on data
• Creating and optimising paid campaigns across SoMe platforms and Google
• Defining target groups and channels based on digital behaviour
• Project management and day-to-day contact with clients
• Reporting on performance and presenting results and recommendations in client meetings
We imagine that you:
• Have at least 2-3 years’ experience in a senior role and hands on experience with Google SEM and Paid Social programs
• Have broad experience in digital marketing and see data and performance as fundamental to digital and social media marketing
• Have strong project management skills to coordinate team efforts and deliver against timeframes and budgets for our clients
• Are detail-oriented and structured with strong analytical skills
• Can work independently and lead project teams to successful outcomes
• Fluency in Danish is a strong advantage
• A fun and friendly workplace
• The opportunity to play a key role in a growing company
• A competitive salary based on your skills and experience
If this is the right opportunity for you send your CV and a letter introducing yourself. Please outline why your skills and experience, make you the right fit for this role.
Send your application to Arpad Maksay at [email protected] by close of business Friday 22 January. If you have any questions regarding the role, feel free to write to Arpad Maksay at the above email address, or call on +45 60 21 32 69.