Senior Digital Analyst
Engine Digital is looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to join their office in Vancouver.
Employer: Engine Digital
Location: New York / USA
Position: Senior Digital Analyst
We’re a team of strategists, designers, and technologists, driven by a shared passion for creating thoughtful digital platforms, products, and services that span web, mobile, and connected spaces. Based in Vancouver and New York City, we’re focused on changing how organizations connect with users in an increasingly digital world. If you’re up for that challenge, you should join us.
We believe that an informed strategy leads to greater outcomes and analytics provides the guiding insights that influence the decisions we make. By using data intelligence to validate business strategy, product strategy, design, and technology decisions, we create greater value through the products and services we create. Working across our practice groups, the Digital Analyst helps to bring clarity to business objectives through a clear view of KPIs and measurable behaviors.
• Identify and explain site and campaign performance, user behaviors, trends, and patterns based on data analysis and research and provide clear, actionable recommendations to project teams
• Create, manage, and lead the presentation of strategic plans, business objectives, KPIs, dashboards, post-implementation and campaign reports based on a clear analysis of data and business goals
• Define the measurement framework and strategy across a range of clients and projects that include e-commerce, financial services, media and fashion and apparel
• Participate with client and project teams in the development of Business Requirements and how performance tracking will be factored into the product or platform
• Work to uncover and understand the core needs and objectives of our clients and their users through site and data integrity audits
• Conduct customer segmentation analysis to inform personas, customer journeys, personalization, and marketing targets
• Develop the tagging strategy and write tagging specifications while working closely with the development team
• Create data informed hypotheses
• Lead and manage multivariate and A/B testing and optimization programs from planning through execution and reporting
• Work with our Client Engagement team to make analytics a core part of how we inform and educate, and ultimately improve our clients’ business
• Work collaboratively across our practice groups to ensure data informs our team’s approach to strategy, design, content planning, user experience, and development
Required Skills & Experience:
• 3-5 years experience in a digital strategy, management consulting, marketing, or product management role, with a focus on data analytics
• Experienced in planning and implementing analytics within web and mobile platforms and products for both consumer and enterprise users
• Proven experience using quantitative and qualitative analytical skills to extract insights and inform strategic plans, preferably in the digital product space
• Complete working knowledge of Google Analytics with demonstrated knowledge of other platforms such as Adobe Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends, etc.
• Experienced with A/B testing and optimization tools such as Adobe Target, Monetate, Optimizely, Unbounce, and Visual Website Optimizer
• Working knowledge of UX principles and language including user-centered design, patterns, and design thinking, and how data can positively influence the planning process
• Solid communication skills; ability to listen, present, and simplify complex data and analyses both internally and directly to executive level client stakeholders
• Candidates should be a resident of Vancouver or willing to relocate
In addition to an exceptional company culture, we offer the following benefits to all employees:
• A welcome kit, a brand new MacBook, and all the tools you need on day one
• Personal learning budget for classes, events, and conferences, and access to General Assembly, Treehouse, and One Month to help you expand your skills
• Winter holiday break in addition to 3 weeks vacation time to start
• Office snacks, coffee, tea, beer, and monthly birthday lunches
• Holiday parties, happy hours, and team building activities
• Health, dental, and vision coverage
• Offices in two of the best cities in the world – Vancouver and New York City
• An incredible global client list including some of the most recognized brands
• Focused yet casual studio environment located in Mount Pleasant, the heart of Vancouver’s emerging tech hub
How to Apply:
If this sounds like a fit, please apply through our online application form. Only candidates with recent and applicable work samples may be shortlisted and contacted. Please clearly state your personal contribution to each project submitted. If you have a blog or other online projects, please send those URLs along too. Extra attention will be given to creative candidates who are active online.
No recruiters, agencies, or phone calls please.
Job Application Link: https://enginedigital.com/careers