Minds On is looking for a Senior Designer to join their team in Columbus.
Our creative team is looking for a Senior Designer that is a self-starter and has experience designing successful, thoughtful solutions for both digital (web, UI, emails, etc.) and print (brochures, signage, etc.) and has a basic understanding of designing or providing art direction for video and photography-based projects.
About Minds On:
Minds On will be unlike any place you’ve ever worked. We care about our employees and strive to create an environment that empowers employees to make an impact, both professionally and personally. You’ll work with a talented group of passionate and caring individuals across multiple disciplines and areas of expertise. And right away, you’ll see the impact of your efforts and work, firsthand.
Our creative team is looking for a senior designer that is a self-starter and has experience designing successful, thoughtful solutions for both digital (web, UI, emails, etc.) and print (brochures, signage, etc.) and has a basic understanding of designing or providing art direction for video and photography-based projects. Our ideal candidate is a problem solver who gets excited about working with multidiscipline individuals — writers, content strategists, web developers and account/project managers in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Design thoughtful, research-based and data-driven solutions for web, print and video. Projects include but are not limited to: Websites, user interfaces (UI), print advertisements, branding, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, catalogs, HTML emails, infographics, trade show displays, animated web ads and more
• Comfortably present project details and concepts through written, verbal and visual presentation
• Work with and manage communication with key stakeholders including product owners, business teams, and outside partners/contractors
• Proven ability to keep up with creative and B2B trends and apply new principles into design solutions
• Lead brainstorm sessions and drive consensus across divisions
• Design within set brand standards for a portfolio of clients across multiple industries
• Manage project details and ensure the quality of each and every project
• Minimum 3-5 years of agency experience in graphic design, web or UI/UX
• Associates Degree or equivalent professional experience (preferably in art, graphic design, web design or a related field)
• Proficiency in Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision and other design tools
• Comfort in Microsoft PowerPoint and Word
• Experience working across teams to synthesize feedback and input
• Experience presenting to and advising executive management
• Must present portfolio, sketches and other examples of their artistic ability
• Ability to accept and implement constructive feedback from internal and external stakeholders
• Great cultural fit
This position description is intended to be dynamic and subject to change. Position requirements and essential functions may be altered from time to time based upon the needs of the organization and department. This position may be required to execute special projects or other related duties on occasion.
Job Application Link: https://mindson.com/Careers