Crowd is looking for a Senior Designer (EU) to join their team in Amsterdam.
- Execute research, early stage design direction, quality control, handover to other implementation teams or third parties
- Effective, independent and accurate delivery of projects to set deadlines Accurate execution of briefs, extrapolating and expanding designs based on direction
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects To have ownership of all your projects
- To ensure you have a good understanding of your client’s needs and their challenges, to help inform and shape the best creative solutions for them
- Directing and mentoring team members
- Advising on timescales for proposal purposes
- Developing skillset within Design – Training, New tools, etc.
- Being constantly updated on what’s happening in our market, emerging trends and best practices
- Remote Working
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays
- Birthday off (paid leave)
- Volunteering & Training Days
- Computer/Laptop provided
- Bonus Scheme (after 6 months of service)
- Portfolio of completed design projects (Focus on social media, email marketing and video content creation)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Proficiency in design for digital and, in particular, social media
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Proficient in design software, creating social media assets and video content (Figma and Adobe After Effects)
- Knowledge of TikTok Trends, Instagram and other social media channel
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts and layouts
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
Job Application Link: https://join.thisiscrowd.com/openings/senior-designer-eu/
Crowd is a global creative agency that specialises in amplifying demand for brands around the world.
Looking for a job?
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.