Sr. Creative Web Project Manager
Isadora Agency is looking for a Senior Creative Web Project Manager to join their team in LA.
Position: Sr. Creative Web Project Manager
Posted: 11 August 2021
The Senior Creative Web Project Manager is an experienced problem-solver that leads interactive website, eCommerce, mobile & various UX design projects from inception through strategy, design, development, and completion. They are able to efficiently plan, organize, prioritize, and coordinate with different specialists across multiple projects. Responsibilities include taking part in client brainstorming sessions, project planning, client interaction, and ensuring that all projects remain on schedule. Daily communication and explanation of ideas, as you are the face of the agency to clients in many ways. Informative and supportive when needed. This role enhances leadership skills and design direction while allowing you great influence over the final digital solution. If you’re passionate about digital and working closely with creative, & strategic people to produce unique solutions made from scratch, this is the opportunity for you!
The right candidate should have 6 + years of experience managing medium-large scale website projects and managing other team members. Including extensive experience with all phases of website design/ creation such as original concepts, strategy, visual design, development, QA, and implementation. The candidate should also have the ability to understand and clarify strategic business requirements, as well as explain complex ideas in a straightforward manner.
A strong understanding of strong visual design and user experience is essential. Our team is expanding and tackling highly attractive challenges every day. We are a boutique agency, entrepreneurial, and a close-knit team that allows our employees a great deal of involvement and influence. Our team members really enjoy and appreciate this!
We are looking for positive, experienced leaders ready to contribute strongly to growing our digital agency on a national level. Become a valuable asset in an evolving digital agency where you are recognized, appreciated, and challenged daily.
• Manage all phases of strategic website projects for a diverse set of select brands
• Manage a team of 4 Project Managers/team members
• Work closely with director, design & technical teams, to ensure projects are running smoothly
• Serve as the liaison between client and agency
• Organize and lead project meetings, agendas, and design presentations
• Manage the client feedback & revision process to ensure quality
• 6+ years working on eCommerce projects or at a web design agency
• Attention to detail, organization & reliability
• Critical thinking & excellent problem solving
• Awesome Energy & Enthusiasm
• A Natural Leader
• Competent in leading interactive web & mobile projects while tracking time diligently
• Web Design or UX Design experience is a HUGE plus!
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills for a high degree of client interaction
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to self-start & work well independently as well as in a creative team environment
• High-quality standards and ability to contribute forward-thinking work
Compensation / Benefits:
• The position is REMOTE: Our beautiful HQ is in Manhattan Beach, CA
• Full-Time role: 5 days/week
• 3 WEEKS’ VACATION
• 4 WEEKS’ VACATION – after just 1 year
• Paid Holidays
• Sick Days
• END OF YEAR PAID TIME OFF
• Competitive Salary
• BONUS + Incentives
• Annual Team Trip
• Free lunches
• Gourmet snacks
• Workdays at the beach and/or SUMMER FRIDAYS
• Full Benefits – Medical / Dental / Vision
• LOTS of perks
• 401K + matching
• Compensation: DOE
Please Note: Producers of commercials, TV, Film, and video without an extensive background in interactive web expertise should not apply.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/isadoraagency/jobs/