At Crafted, we have a team of passionate and self-motivated senior copywriters who love experimenting with ideas. Our senior copywriters are on an endless journey to perfection. Their love for the language coupled with a burning desire to carve out a niche for themselves in the highly competitive content creation industry helps them stand out from the crowd.
Our senior copywriters understand the importance of utilizing the available space. These professionals understand that their readers have limited time. When working on a project, our writers collaborate with different departments, including the design team, to create high-quality, impactful content that answers user questions.
To create compelling content, one has to be an excellent listener. Our senior copywriters have mastered the art of listening. These professionals pay attention to every detail. Before starting to work on a project, our team of senior copywriters come up with an action plan to understand client requirements and project goals. Based on their research, the team prepares a content strategy that focuses on helping the business get one step closer to its content marketing goal.
- To create compelling, thought-provoking, and interesting content for clients from different backgrounds and industries
- Visualizing the relationship between textual and visual elements to ensure that the words and images used in content complement each other
- Proven copyediting and proofreading skills. The professional must have an eye for detail; someone who has trained their mind not to let even minor errors fly under their radar
- Connecting with different teams to better understand client requirements and produce content that clicks
- Hands-on experience of creating copies for clients from different industries
- Excellent written, verbal, and conceptualization skills
- Ability to adapt thoughts and plans to client requirements
- Familiarity with content creation processes and techniques
- A proven track record of generating original ideas
- Experience of creating content for different digital media platforms. An ideal candidate is someone who understands how content works and can be re-imagined to meet diverse needs
- A proven track record of collaborating with different teams
- Should be willing to experiment with ideas
- We are looking for wordsmiths equipped with ideation and articulation skills. Should be capable of communicating ideas flawlessly
- Should take criticism in their stride
- Should be able to work in a high-pressure and highly competitive work environment. We are looking for go-getters who do not need constant supervision and consider deadlines sacrosanct
- Should be level-headed and must know how to handle high-pressure situations
- Experience of juggling multiple projects
- Must be enthusiastic and should have a positive outlook
At Crafted, we take great pride in having developed an inclusive and diverse employee culture – one of mutual respect and understanding. Regardless of our employees’ backgrounds, their nationalities, or sexual orientation, and probably because of it, we have been able to drive innovation, enhance creativity, and bolster our business endeavor with better decision-making, overall.
When people are free to be themselves, we optimize our performance, strengthen our enterprise, and help create better business opportunities not just for us but for our clients as well.
Job Application Link: https://www.craftedny.com/careers/
Our member agencies are always looking for the best candidates to hire.