Senior Content Strategist
The Charles is looking for a Senior Content Strategist to join their office in New York.
Employer: The Charles
Location: New York / USA
Position: Senior Content Strategist
As a Senior Content Strategist you work to make sure that the products we create for clients are: Beautiful, Functional, Organized, and On-Brand. Our offices are highly collaborative, so we need Senior Content Strategists who are enthusiastic to partner up with designers and developers to create solid content structures and willing to learn, grow and help wherever needed.
We request that you’ve previously worked on the User Experience process and it’s a plus if you’ve got a background in editorial management, library sciences and/or content production & management. We seek a candidate who is comfortable dealing with both internal teams and our clients directly. Looking for a candidate who can immediately begin interpreting research findings; identify and model content types; create taxonomies and metadata frameworks; and more.
Capabilities / Requirements:
• 5+ years working on large-scale websites and across multiple media channels (social, paid, organic)
• Experienced in utilizing / deploying content through content management systems and best practices for organizing and tagging content for the web with directive on specific client ROI goals
• Analytic skills for interpreting user research and site analytics to inform content solutions. Our Information Strategists should have a passion for taking data and creating elegant content structure approaches
• The ability to communicate with teammates and clients. When someone asks the question “Why?” you’re ready to explain our reasoning and back it up with evidence
• The ability to produce and create work in addition to managing the team
Job Application Link: https://thecharlesnyc.com/careers/senior-content-strategist