Senior Client Strategy Manager
Croud is looking for a Senior Client Strategy Manager to join their office in London.
Location: London / UK
Position: Senior Client Strategy Manager
If you love clients, you love strategy and you love business development within a digital marketing environment then this role is for you!
We are looking for a highly driven, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about and has a strong interest in digital marketing.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, results-driven, strive for success and have a desire to question and improve everything. A hard working, get stuck in attitude is key for this role.
The purpose of this role is to lead, manage and deliver single and multi-channel strategy and planning across assigned portfolio of top tier clients.
The role will be to work with the Client Strategy team to develop multi channel client planning, service and cross sell. Working with multiple stakeholders across the organisation to define and meet client and business growth objectives.
Main Activities / Duties:
• Manage and steer Croud’s relationships with core clients, supporting the Client Strategy Director on key larger clients and mentoring the Client Strategy Managers on their portfolio of clients
• Identify, coordinate and drive development initiatives for existing client growth through Account Development Planning
• Plan strategy with clients and internal teams to meet objectives of both parties
• Work closely with the client delivery teams on driving client growth and client management
• Cross sell of services to existing clients where opportunity exists – working with internal teams to increase exposure of our full product suite
• Run regular client Business Reviews from agenda setting to leading the meetings, and support the process of this on larger, key clients
• Work with clients to know and understand their businesses, define and meet objectives, and work with operations team to track performance.
• Ensuring delivery for key actions in Account development plans are being tasked to Croudies in advance
• Ensuring Account development plans are shared with clients and all actions explained so we always have 100% buy-in on everything we do
• Communicating the key actions for an account and ensuring the client knows at all times what we are working on
• Ownership for individual clients gross margins and ensuring we always work to targets / plans
• Update and maintain client process documents, and general organisation of client collateral. Keep abreast of Croud’s full client list across all channels
• Support the Client Strategy Managers with Client Performance Issue Management
• Pioneer network and development of network for the CS team
• Regularly solicit feedback from clients and help track client NPS – work with operations teams to continually improve
• Abide by Croud’s Client Service Charter and ensure this is reflected in workflow/project management
• Support new business and assist with planning for new business proposals where required
• Support relationships with Google Agency team (and other partners, where applicable), ensuring transfer of industry information and Croud presence at industry events
• Assist with marketing initiatives, such as awards entries and case studies
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
• Minimum 4 years of digital marketing experience
• Preferably have worked operationally or in a client facing capacity in PPC, SEO, Social and Display, agency or publisher side
• A self starter with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Proven experience of client insight development, spotting future industry changes and being one step ahead of the curve
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to continuously demonstrate innovation and initiative
• Proven ability to mentor and lead a results-driven team to strive to always exceed targets
• Proven track record of managing complex projects, working and delivering to deadlines, leading the Channel team to meet deadlines
• A mathematical and analytical mind
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Highly organised multi-tasker with impeccable attention to detail
• Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills. Proven ability to influence, persuade and negotiate
• The ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate strategies
• Management and leadership skills: managing up, down and peer, a motivator
• Proven ability to develop client’s business, be a trusted partner / consultant
• Ability to maintain visible presence with client senior management.
• Committed to providing the highest quality work quickly
On completion of the three month probation period every employee is eligible for the benefits listed on our careers site
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours).
Job Application Link: https://careers.croud.com/jobs/221803-senior-client-strategy-manager