Senior Client Manager
Beyond is looking for a Senior Client Manager to join their office in San Francisco.
Location: San Francisco / USA
Position: Senior Client Manager
You have talent. By happy coincidence, Beyond needs talent.
We’re on the lookout for a Senior Client Manager with 4-6 years experience to join the client services team in our San Francisco studio. As a Senior Client Managers, your responsibilities range from overseeing project development from concept to delivery, providing guidance for internal teams and establishing meaningful relationships with our clients. But, the most important function of a Senior Client Manager is to champion exceptional work.
Above all, you’re an awesome human who loves being surrounded by — and collaborating with — smart, talented folks in a fun, fast-paced environment. If that sounds like you, reach out and show us what you’ve got.
About the role:
What does it mean to be a Senior Client Manager at Beyond? Well, you’ll have the opportunity to do things like:
• Help design beautiful experiences that transform the world around us
• Apply creative problem solving to all you do
• Pro-actively lead the creative process from ideas through to execution
• Cultivate meaningful client relationships
• Lead strategic discussions, develop proposals and statements of work
• Partner with the project management team to manage timelines, budget and legal compliance
• Negotiate high-pressure situations in a positive, calm, objective, professional way
• Strong communication and client management skills
• A solid understanding of marketing and digital experiences
• Understanding of the process for developing and maintaining web properties
• Extensive and expansive industry knowledge of new media, social media, marketing, advertising, technology and gadgetry, start-up culture, Silicon-Valley/Alley news and next-generation online applications
• Work flexibly, proactively, and collaboratively with team members from multiple disciplines
• Present your work and communicate thought and reasoning behind it to all audiences, internal and external
We’re Beyond, a design company, and we’re focused on empowering you to leave a positive mark on the world. On top of a competitive salary, we offer great health benefits, matching 401K, parental leave, training funds, free snacks, and office dogs. Lots of office dogs. You’ll also get 20 days of PTO your first year, a week at Christmas, and your birthday off (just because).
Job Application Link: https://bynd.com/careers?office=san-francisco