Senior Business Development
Ruckus is looking for a Senior Business Development to join their team in New York.
Position: Senior Business Development
Posted: 25 November 2021
The Senior Business Development Associate is focused on leading new business opportunities to close for the organization. You will own your sales funnel and lead the proposal writing, pitching, and closing processes. You might be pitching a new brand rollout to the founder of a startup after breakfast and the digital re-platforming of a Fortune 500 brand after lunch. The Senior Business Development Associate is full time, based in NYC, and will report to the Director of Business Development.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Lead the consultative selling activities for potential new Ruckus clients
• Effectively communicate Ruckus capabilities and our competitive advantage to prospective clients
• Develop agency business across key categories as determined by leadership
• Compose, organize, and communicate thorough and formal proposal documents based on client and project needs
• Prepare and lead the creation of pitch decks and facilitate pitch presentations
• Management of the business development process relating to scheduling outreach and followup, tracking lead status via a proprietary CRM, and interfacing with internal teams to accomplish sales goals
• Contribute to new business and thought leadership opportunities
• Continually work towards professional self-development and become a strong brand ambassador of Ruckus by attending conferences, industry events, reviewing professional publications and building personal and professional networks
• 5+ years of enterprise/agency sales experience
• Understanding of sales philosophies and practices (i.e BANT, consultative selling, etc.)
• Must have strong communication and presentation skills, and work well within a collaborative team environment
• Ability to quickly learn new software, services, and procedures
• Knowledge of Apple Keynote and strong Excel capabilities
• Graphic design, development, and/or copywriting experience a huge plus
Ruckus is a full-service agency that powers game-changing companies and global influencers. Our core strategic engagements in branding, platform design, campaigns and video content consistently drive greater consumer action and awareness. Boasting a track record that can speak for itself, Ruckus has successfully completed hundreds of projects and been featured on prominent media outlets such as ABC, CNN, CBS, Adweek, The Wall Street Journal, and more. Whether you’re just starting out or evolving your brand, Ruckus will help you grow. Ruckus is focused on Expertly Crafted Disruption in everything that they do.
Job Application Link: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ruckus-marketing/jobs/