Senior Brand/Digital Designer
Edenspiekermann is looking for a Senior Brand/Digital Designer to join their office in Singapore.
Location: Singapore / Asia
Position: Senior Brand/Digital Designer
Edenspiekermann is one of the leading design and consulting firms for brands and digital products globally. We are over 100 thinkers and makers. We are designers, developers, researchers, writers, creators and facilitators from more than 18 nations. From our five offices across the globe we work for clients such as Red Bull, Google, Singtel, DBS, and Singapore Post.
Who are we looking for:
As our brand & digital designer, you’re the kickstarter of our team. You create brand identities, UI designs and prototypes for websites and other digital experiences, always with the customer experience in mind. Creativity is your passion and you enjoy pushing the boundaries of what’s possible within the realms of commercial work. You’re on top of your game and able to leave your ego at the door.
Our ideal candidate has 5+ years relevant experience but talent is more important to us than numbers. Think you can convince us? Keep on reading!
Your DNA :
• Passionate for brands, your finger on the pulse of emerging trends and technologies
• A creative thinker and maker who loves both vectors and pixels, comfortable in RGB as well as CMYK
• A knack for crafting original and compelling stories, both visually and verbally
• A perfect team player: you love collaborating with and learning from other disciplines
• You don’t just manage your own work, but also the process and output of 2 or 3 other designers/interns
• You design for print and digital, 3D and/or motion design skills are a definite bonus
• You’re able to learn new tools quickly and do self-guided work
What you’ll be doing:
• Creatively lead commercial projects and pitches
• Kickstart and inspire the team on projects
• Explore the boundaries of our client’s briefs and push where it hurts
• Create thought-provoking concepts and designs that will even make big corporates ask for more
• Design brand identity and user interface designs that are effective, elegant and attractive
This is in your toolbox:
• Strong information visualization skills and a knack for the English language which you use to inform and inspire your visual work
• Able to distinguish between ‘good’ and ‘great’ work and able to articulate the difference
• Able to sell your ideas through convincing verbal and visual presentation.
• Extensive experience with a variety of visual design and interactive tools, most notably Sketch, Figma, and Adobe Creative Suite
What you can expect from us:
• Inspiration and guidance from our highly experienced creative director
• A chance to broaden your horizons by working with diverse specialists and working at times in/with our other offices around the globe
• An international playing field
• Leading clients, varied and challenging projects
• Motivated and talented colleagues, an informal working atmosphere
• Shared team lunches in our Joo Chiat heritage neighborhood
Do you think you’ve got what it takes? Then we look forward to receiving your application! Send us your motivational letter, portfolio link and CV no later than Friday 26 July 2019. Only candidates eligible to work in Singapore will be considered for this position.
Please no recruiters.
Job Application Link: https://jobs.edenspiekermann.com/singapore/304d0351d198-senior-brand-digital-designer