Senior Art Director
AMP Agency is looking for a Senior Art Director to join their office in New York.
Employer: AMP Agency
Location: New York / USA
Position: Senior Art Director
We’re looking for a Senior Art Director to join our NYC team. The Creative Department is responsible for the implementation, visual identity, and execution of all projects within the agency. Spearheading AMP Agency’s integrated approach, the Design Team works directly with the Creative Director to insure the highest quality work. We are looking to hire an inspired Senior Art Director to join our fast-paced, energetic creative team. The ideal candidate will have an impressive portfolio that displays unique and engaging conceptual thinking and design.
In exchange for your efforts, you will get to play a critical role in a fun-loving but hard-working atmosphere while working on book-worthy brands. Also, we will pay you with money.
• Brainstorm conceptual directions, both independently and as part of an integrated team
• Translate words and ideas into high caliber conceptual designs that engage, enlighten and inspire the end user, maintaining campaign and brand continuity and interactive usability
• Develop a variety of creative materials for brand campaigns, social media efforts, digital activations, and printed materials for agency clients. In addition, create assets for prospective client presentations, in-house communications, and anything else our clients or new business needs demand
• Collaborate with Creative Director, Art Directors and Copywriters to revise work and refine concepts
• Lead group reviews of creative work, adding perspective and taking direction as needed
• Lead client and internal creative review meetings, professionally and passionately presenting the department’s work, persuasively explaining design rationale to non-designers, collecting and absorbing feedback and offering solutions in real time
• Guide other designers in the development of all skills relevant to their growth as professional designers
• Keep current on advertising campaigns, design trends, and industry technology, sharing findings with the department to facilitate new ways of thinking, working, and problem solving.
• Expert knowledge of digital communications and print production processes
• Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
• Proficiency with Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Google Slides and Keynote
• Ability to work on multiple projects at once and to meet deadlines on a daily basis in a team-oriented environment
• Requirements: 7-9 years creative agency experience
Please attach portfolio and references