Senior Agile Project Manager
Momentum Design Lab is looking for a Senior Agile Project Manager to join their office in London.
Employer: Momentum Design Lab
Location: London / UK
Position: Senior Agile Project Manager
As a Momentum Design Lab Project manager, you’ll ensure the work we produce is effective and intelligent while working with a team of software product designers and developers. You will be responsible for the on-time-on-budget delivery of our projects using an Agile approach.
You’ll collaborate closely with clients throughout the entire lifecycle of the project. To succeed, you’ll need to have an eye for details and keep an eye on the big picture.
This role is based in Moorgate/City of London
The Senior Project Manager will drive the delivery of Momentum’s software design and development projects according to the agreed upon scope, time and budget — all while ensuring the highest degree of customer satisfaction. You will gain exposure to different industries and businesses and play a key role in enabling the success of customer engagements.
The Senior Project Manager is a key player in managing, tracking and communicating the progress and execution of projects through their entire lifecycle. From kickoff through completion, you will be responsible for planning customer engagements, defining the project scope and business requirements with stakeholders, managing the execution of deliverables while controlling scope, conducting the daily SCRUMs and ensuring timely resolution of discrepancies and project roadblocks. You will manage multiple concurrent projects and work with designers and developers. You will contribute to the success of the clients’ products by actively engaging in the mandates.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage and deliver customer projects on time and within budget and scope, including management of risk, schedule, project resources, SCRUMs, backlog, quality and communication among stakeholders.
• Prepare project documentation, including project plans, status reports, etc. Assist in the development of statements of work and project requirements.
• Provide strategic leadership to Project Management and Account Management teams; work closely with Account Management team on an ongoing basis and ensure that changing resource and project requirements are understood and met.
• Ability to influence internal team members and customers to execute on project plans; coach and mentor junior project managers.
• Identify and effectively manage project risks and problems; facilitate resolution of any issues or problems.
• Participate in business development activities, including preparation of proposals by preparing project plans and budgets and related materials.
• 4 – 6+ years experience managing projects and strong knowledge of the key components of Agile project management (e.g., scope, time, cost, quality, resources, communication, risk, etc.) and associated tools, best practices and methodologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent customer management skills and the ability to work with customers to develop and manage project plans.
• Proven organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
• Strong knowledge of software design/development processes and technologies, particularly agile methodologies and tools such as Pivotal, Jira, etc.
• Self-starter, ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• A sense of humor and tenacity.
• Recent project delivery experience relevant to software UX design and development is preferred.
• Core Contribution—Small team means big impact. Every team member’s contribution has a tremendous impact on the project and our clients
• Autonomy—Our staff own their work and you will have autonomy over how to get it done
• Project Diversity—In a months span you may work on the next blockchain platform, internet of things product, ad platform or financial services product
• Occasional travel to clients from around the world, we often conduct our project kick offs on-site
• Kegerator and a kitchen full of snacks
Job Application Link: https://momentumdesignlab.com/careers/