Senior Account Operations Manager
OneMagnify is looking for a Senior Account Operations Manager to join their team in Detroit.
Position: Senior Account Operations Manager
Posted: 24 March 2021
The Account Operations Team is the focal point for all work entering OneMagnify, and the final delivery of services. The individual Senior Account Operations Manager is defined as follows:
Senior Account Operations Managers report to Account Operations Directors. This individual is responsible for leading large projects/deliverables of any complexity from start to finish with minimal direction/guidance. They manage the flow of information from the Account Management team and distribute to respective team members. Additionally, they work with all other departments to ensure that work is delivered within scope, on time and within budget. Senior Account Operations Managers also train and enlist the help of Account Operations Managers and Account Operations Coordinators for project deliverables while guiding them through the project management processes and systems.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
• Responsible for the day-to-day operations of multiple projects, including assigning workload, prioritization of tasks and execution of deliverables
• Prepare agendas, minutes, facilitate internal/external project meetings, be able to lead client meetings and discussions
• Prepare program materials, documentation and presentations; Project Profiles, Desktop Procedures, technical requirements, etc.
• Provide ongoing training, direction and mentorship to Account Operations Managers and Coordinators
• Provides ideas and recommendations through critical and strategic thinking to improve/enhance projects and processes
• Collaborate with Clients, Account Management team, Account Operations Director and the Practice Areas in developing project specifications, business requirements, user stories, creative specifications, budgets and timelines
• Assists with scope and budget processes for new opportunities and change orders to existing opportunities
• Collaborate with Account Management team to manage Client expectations and budget constraints, including monthly invoice reviews
• Ensure Quality Assurance is carried out on all deliverables
• Risk mitigation related to scope and quality, including communicating clear description of problems and potential solutions to Account Directors and or client in anticipation or when they arise
• Support company quality standards, policies, procedures, and work instructions as outlined in the company quality management system documentation
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Effective leadership and management skills (required)
• Ability to manage any type of project (creative, technical, analytic) at any level of complexity
• Alerts team of risks as they are identified (scope changes, budget issues)
• Manages client expectations with requirements and budget, can make recommendations and pull teams together to identify scope changes or new requirements needed
• Leads internal discussions and client meetings
• Provides guidance to others on the Account Operations team
• Strong time management, organization and prioritization skills (required)
• Collaboration and team building skills (required)
• Strong sense of ownership of process and results (required)
• Knowledge of budget creation and tracking (required)
• Proactive problem-solving skills (required)
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (required)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio (required)
• Knowledge of Jira application and Agile Project Management concepts (required)
• Flexible/versatile in response to change (required)
• Industry Knowledge (Website Development, CRM, Digital Marketing) – required
• Presentation Skills – ability to assist in the development and presentation of internal and client presentations (required)
Education And/Or Experience:
Required: Bachelor’s Degree – if no Bachelor’s Degree, at least 6 years of work experience in a Project Management role
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or business-related field and at least 4 years in a Project Management role
One Magnify is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Application Link: https://onemagnify.com/careers/