Perfect Search Media is looking for a SEM/PPC Analyst to join their office in Chicago.
Employer: Perfect Search Media
Location: Chicago / USA
Position: SEM/PPC Analyst
The entry level SEM/PPC Analyst is responsible for the planning, strategy, and execution of paid search engine marketing and social media advertising campaigns.
To achieve success, analysts must have the ability to quickly learn and successfully utilize PPC platforms and tools to analyze, optimize, and communicate data. In this role, superior communication skills and attention to detail are essential. Analysts will be expected to become experts in SEM and social media advertising while creating, implementing, and optimizing online campaigns for clients across a number of channels, including Google, Bing, Facebook, and more. Analysts are also in control of project management, providing strategy direction and data insights while working with our team to drive successful results for clients.
The best Perfect Search employees are quick learners, creative problem solvers, and superior communicators.
What You Will Do:
• Research, plan, and create ad accounts for clients in a variety of industries
• Work expertly within Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and others
• Analyze key metrics, discern key findings, and optimize to drive successful outcomes in accounts
• Advanced data analysis in Microsoft Excel
• Work with our copywriter to create concise ad copy for a variety of clients
• Serve as point of contact and project manager for clients with weekly client facing communication
• Effectively communicate strategy and results to clients
• Create weekly/monthly reports with analysis of campaign performance along with recommendations for improvements
• Understand client objectives and business goals to identify current client campaign optimization and expansion opportunities
• Keep up-to-date on emerging online marketing strategies, tools, and best practices
• Manage and prioritize several accounts simultaneously
Work with fun people in a fun atmosphere; advanced ping pong skills are a plus
What You Need:
• Highly analytical and strong critical thinking skills
• Data analysis experience, either in previous employment or coursework
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Quick learning ability with a strong desire to become an expert in digital marketing
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• A close eye for detail with the ability to see how pieces fit into the overall picture
• Results-driven work ethic and proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
• Some digital marketing (SEO or SEM/PPC) knowledge is preferred
• Knowledge of Google products and other digital marketing analytics tools is preferred
Job Application Link: https://www.perfectsearchmedia.com/careers/ppc-analyst-search-social
Perfect Search Media is a full-service digital marketing agency located in Chicago. They are experts in Search and Social Media Advertising, SEO, Design, & Content.
12 E Ohio, Suite 400, Chicago, IL 60611