Search Marketing Strategist
Croud is looking for a Search Marketing Strategist to join their office in New York.
Location: New York / USA
Position: Search Marketing Strategist
We require an organized search marketing strategist to join our team in New York. The ideal candidate will be working full time from our office and will be assisting with strategic and tactical components of running search marketing initiatives for our clients.
Responsibilities include digital marketing expertise in Search Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Lead Generation, & Conversion Optimization. The Search Marketing Strategist will liaise with clients and internal teams, ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and improve the entire client experience. Our ideal candidate can identify client needs and exceed client expectations.
Main Activities / duties:
• Manage clients digital marketing channels
• Utilize tools to be more efficient (SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, Majestic, STAT etc.) and track client performance
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, client stakeholders, and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and KPIs
• Communicate the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Work with developers, designers and other creative teams to implement SEO in redesigns / migrations
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., monthly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status (e.g. visits, time on site, click-through rates etc.)
Identify and grow opportunities
• Implement tracking via 3rd party tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager etc.
Manage 3-4 entry-level team members
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Prior employment in a similar role required
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on client needs
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Experience with Data Studio, G Suite, and Adobe Suite preferred
• BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing, English Communications or similar Bachelor’s degree required
Standard hours are from 9.00am to 5.30pm, there’s flexibility if agreed in advance with your line managers (it may also be necessary on occasions to work outside of these hours). Other benefits are listed on our careers site
Job Application Link: https://careers.croud.com/jobs/193637-search-marketing-strategist
Croud is an award-winning, global digital agency, specialising in PPC, SEO, content, paid social, programmatic, shopping and feeds, and data and insights.
450 Broadway, 2nd Floor, New York, NY, 10013
+1 347 703 2121