Search & Digital Media Specialist
KPS3 is looking for a Search & Digital Media Specialist to join their team in Reno, Nevada.
Location: San Francisco / USA
Position: Search & Digital Media Specialist
This position is in RENO, NEVADA: This person will be responsible for managing, executing, and analyzing SEO, SEM, and digital media strategies across a variety of platforms. They’ll work closely with the VP of Growth Marketing, our Search & Digital Media Directors, and the team’s account managers to set and execute the strategy for our clients’ online presence.
Our new team member should be a data nerd and love the pursuit of understanding how people find relevant information across the interwebs.
• Create, manage, and optimize ad campaigns on a range of platforms, including Google Ads, StackAdapt, Facebook, Pinterest, and other networks
• Perform keyword research using multiple tools (SEMrush, Moz, Search Console, etc.) to identify content and intent opportunities in both organic and paid search for our clients
Implement on-page optimization changes leveraging the insights gleaned from keyword research, analytics, and Search Console data
• Auditing websites for technical SEO improvements that can be implemented by our development team and for content opportunities that can be implemented by our PR and Account teams
• Collaborate with the account team to produce reports with actionable insights for our clients, tailored uniquely to their KPIs
• Keep up to date with SEO, SEM, and digital media industry trends and developments
Lots! Let’s talk about what you need and what we need. We offer a very competitive benefit package. This is a full-time position. AND Lake Tahoe skiing-hiking-kayaking-camping is less than an hour away!
• Minimum of 2 years working in SEO, SEM, and digital media
• Experience using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and SEMrush
• Experience in implementing, managing, and optimizing digital media across multiple channels, with a heavy emphasis in Google Ads and Facebook
• Know how to correctly pronounce GIF
• Experience in marketing automation platforms such as Marketo and Pardot
• Experience in Salesforce — creating reports, dashboards, and synthesizing large amounts of data (we’re not looking for a Salesforce admin)
• Experience in setting up custom analytics events using Google Tag Manager
• Experience with A/B testing using tools such as Google Optimize
• Experience in Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn ads, Pinterest Ads, and OTT buys
If You’re a Good Fit, You Probably…
• Live in spreadsheets and completely dork out over analytics, pivot tables, and all the magical things we can do with them
• Thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced team environment
• Debate over which attribution model makes the most sense for a particular objective
• Experience silly amounts of joy when you see tangible results from your work
Job Application Link: https://kps3.com/company/careers/search-digital-media-specialist/
A digital-first agency with roots in the written word, delivering purposeful marketing, branding and public relations focused on moving companies toward universal.
500 Ryland St, Suite 300