Boston Interactive is looking for a Sales Director to join their Boston office.
Employer: Boston Interactive
Location: Boston / USA
Position: Sales Director
The Sales Director of New Business is a key member of the Management team. This person will be on the front line driving the agency’s brand and business. The candidate will lead the Sales efforts to secure, cultivate, and manage new revenue.
The candidate will understand how to qualify prospects, build and nurture relationships, and execute sales strategies to close new business. The candidate will need to actively prospect for opportunities through networking, industry events, and outbound sales.
We expect that our candidate will lead new business capabilities presentations to qualified prospects and will manage pitch the process from end-to-end. This will require partnering with and leading internal teams as a player/coach in the development and execution of new business activities to include responding to RFPs.
The ideal candidate will have a prior background in business development within a marketing agency or professional services firm.
• Lead new business development activities – prospecting, presenting and moving prospects through our sales process
• Develop and manage an outbound sales strategy
• Vertical market strategy and execution
• Source and qualify new business opportunities
• Oversee RFP responses and proposal writing
• Coordinate with internal Digital Marketing Team
• Run client pitch presentations
• Effectively articulate value proposition and capabilities to prospective clients
• Contract negotiations
• Drive sales reporting and forecasting during weekly sales team meeting
• Cost of sale responsibilities
• Achievement of sales, profit, and strategic objectives
• Accountable for accurate and on-time reporting
• Achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management
Qualifications and Skills:
• Strong client management skills
• Strong leadership skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Motivated and high energy
• Driven to compete in fast paced environment
• Track record of sales success
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to work onsite at Boston office location
• A minimum of 5 years B2B sales experience
• Understanding of digital agency landscape
• Experience using Salesforce or other CRM
Boston Interactive will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume. Agency must obtain advance written approval from Boston Interactive’s recruiting function to submit resumes to a specific job opening.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
We work hard here, so we take our fun seriously. As a Boston Interactive team member, not only will you contribute to amazing projects and build a worthwhile career, you’ll also enjoy the benefits that turn a simple job into a passion.
Job Application Link: https://www.bostoninteractive.com/careers